“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How the hell do you keep a women

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Yes I have found some benifits to f ucking a women ad just leaving them. But how the hell do any of you keep a women. Almost every problem any man has witha women on this site gets the response NEXT read the bible. I mean thats great but do you all ditch a girl at the slightest sign of trouble.... Have any of you had relationships longer than a week?Do not respond to this post. I can understand knowing when to NEXT a girl but if she asks you 'are you mad at me' or somethng as stupid as that. hmm... No matter what you may think. Not every women is out to f uck wit your mind. I don't know

ADDED: Since most people didnt read this I've already proven my point. To save anyone else from waistin their valuable time:rolleyes: Please no longer respond to this post
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
well i think that neither of the people in the couple should take on roles, they should keep evolving, and then it wont get boring.

just like school at first its cool to everybosy , their all laughing, then we take our roles as litttle sudents craving for the top stuck in a building full of time, racism , sterotypes, then EVERYTHING gets predictable.

I was with this chick , and at first we both were excited as hell, i could get her hot and wet easily at first, then we took on roles, i was the ***** AFC boy, i was too funny and not agressive enough , ( wating for her to put the moves on ) then she was a little passivegirl and dident do shyt , then thats where i was like , why do i have this girl and i broke it up.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
That proved nothing to my point?

why the hell did you even say that. Did you read my post?
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
suck a dyck then!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
you keep em by doing whatever the hell it is you did to get them in the first place. You can and maybe should add variety to it, not the same sh*t all the time or the c u n t won't be around for long.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
READ MY POST

Have any of you had relationships longer than a week?Do not respond to this post.
don't you read peoples problems?

I didn't want any answers just checking to see if you guys actually read the posts. Sencond if you read the thing it was a sarcastic critisism of all your responses to other peoples girl problems.

Read the post nextime *******
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Shut your f*cking b*tch ass! You're just wasting people's f*cking time by posting sh*t and making surveys to see if someone actually reads it or whatever. What the hell is that?

You're retarded as hell. If you are just gonna post bullsh*t that isn't true, then don't post at all you f*cking ****, c*ck s*cking j*zz guzzling half twit!:mad:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Yes i speak it. But obviously most people here don't read it
 

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9.
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Yes i speak it. But obviously most people here don't read it
Ok, you speak it, but you sure as hell can't make the transition from speech to text.

The reason you seem to disagree with the responses to this thread, is probably because they misinterpreted it due to your terrible grammar. I'm not referring to your terrible spelling either, don't get me wrong, I'm not one to be anal about that. But your grammar truly does make your original post impossible to comprehend.

Seriously, it becomes too illogical to understand after the first sentence. First you ask a couple of questions, and then state, "Do not respond to this post."

Was the original post meant to be a rhetoric, thought provoking post, or was it a post asking a personal question that you needed an answer too?


Before you go off on a tangent and flame somebody who was trying to help you (Rawkin), you should probably make sure that your sh!t makes any sense at all.
 
Top