Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How the hell do most avg mid to late 20s men have dating lives???

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm talking about the guys out of college - most either have a steady girlfriend or they're seeing multiple different women

How do they do it? I'm a very good looking dude, clearly workout, impeccable fashion sense, great social circle when I go out, have the beautiful car, make friends everywhere and I find the cold approaching random women and trying to get a date to be insanely insanely INSANELY difficult. How does the avg 29 year old guy who is chubby, makes 30K a year and is much worse with talking to random strangers get dates?

Is everybody just getting lucky and meeting women naturally through friends or work? Why do I never get any natural dating opportunities like that?

The reason I mention this group is because this is when women are their absolute most difficult. 24-29 year old women never approach, never give any signs of interest towards anyone - trying to message one on a dating site is impossible unless you're a male model or professional athlete (you're competing with 53528305328205 other dudes). After about 35, dating becomes pretty even with both genders putting in equal amount of work towards meeting someone

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25.. single dad, broke as CHIT.. don't have my own car atm, no life goals, no future.. been living in crippling depression for years where I almost killed myself... oh, and I dropped out 9th grade.. twice. no college and I have 2 broken familys. (;

just got home about an hour ago from the bars.. number closed a cute blonde girl outside of fast eddies here in spokane earlier.

all I did was walk up and started tooling the trash guy that was moving trash bins to his truck right outside the patio/smoking section her and her friend were kicking it. I think I said something along the lines of "omg, dream job right there.." "I'd kill to have that job, sexy trash guys get laid like a mouthafuka (;" girls are in college really cute and laughed at my retardedness..

when she left with her friends she kept looking toward me because she was attracted to my stupid lame vibe. and I waved her to come here and snap close me first before she left, turned out she was newly single and wanted to bang, nice.

am I going to be in a relationship wit this girl? prob not, am I going to wife her up and say goodbye to game? nope.

did my looks, education, money, status, ego make her interested in me? NOPE. my mood was in a certain place... that's it.

girl was average looking face, with a nice body I'd be happy to have s3x with..

I'd recommend again you abandon this notion of relationships and marriage, like really. at this point every guy I see with a girlfriend I feel very bad for them. they're future isn't looking pretty living in that paradigm, though I have seen some of my player friends do well in relationships but they kept pimping in the process.

idk man, read da_dynamics ego destroyer post and practise what he says for a couple months, helped me in game immensely

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 25.. single dad, broke as CHIT.. don't have my own car atm, no life goals, no future.. been living in crippling depression for years where I almost killed myself... oh, and I dropped out 9th grade.. twice. no college and I have 2 broken familys. (;

just got home about an hour ago from the bars.. number closed a cute blonde girl outside of fast eddies here in spokane earlier.

all I did was walk up and started tooling the trash guy that was moving trash bins to his truck right outside the patio/smoking section her and her friend were kicking it. I think I said something along the lines of "omg, dream job right there.." "I'd kill to have that job, sexy trash guys get laid like a mouthafuka (;" girls are in college really cute and laughed at my retardedness..

when she left with her friends she kept looking toward me because she was attracted to my stupid lame vibe. and I waved her to come here and snap close me first before she left, turned out she was newly single and wanted to bang, nice.

so she is a smoker? ****ing gross

Anyways, I'm talking about average guys. 99% of men can't cold approach women so how do they meet women?

though I have seen some of my player friends do well in relationships but they kept pimping in the process.
so they were in a relationship but kept cheating on her? and you look up to that?

So many guys on this site are such pieces of sh*t when it comes to women and you guys all say women are the disloyal trashbags. That cracks me up

If you're in a relationship, you stay 100% loyal. If you want to f*ck around, be single. No exceptions

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Abandon this entitled view of yourself. No one gives a flying F about your car or money. Rely on your appearance to open the doors, use the right mindset, charm, confidence, and humor your way to her heart.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Abandon this entitled view of yourself. No one gives a flying F about your car or money. Rely on your appearance to open the doors, use the right mindset, charm, confidence, and humor your way to her heart.
that's not answering the question at all

99% of men can't cold approach at all (because it's insanely difficult) so how do they meet anyone?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your idea that all these guys have GFs is just perception bias.

I know s**t loads of 20-30 yo men and the majority are single, and the ones that are in relationships are mostly just in them because they're convenient rather than genuinely desirable. I know a lot of guys who don't have any standards at all and will bang anyone because they're desperate. IMO these guys don't qualify as really having a "relationship" even if they're seeing someone, because they're just settling for anything and we could all do that.

I'd rather be single, even for years, than in some sh*tty relationship I'm only in because I'm desperate.

And frankly as a 20-something myself, I'm far too busy for that stuff anyway. So I don't think your observations hold true.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I think your idea that all these guys have GFs is just perception bias.

I know s**t loads of 20-30 yo men and the majority are single, and the ones that are in relationships are mostly just in them because they're convenient rather than genuinely desirable. I know a lot of guys who don't have any standards at all and will bang anyone because they're desperate. IMO these guys don't qualify as really having a "relationship" even if they're seeing someone, because they're just settling for anything and we could all do that.

I'd rather be single, even for years, than in some sh*tty relationship I'm only in because I'm desperate.

And frankly as a 20-something myself, I'm far too busy for that stuff anyway. So I don't think your observations hold true.
vast majority of men have a dating life dude

vast majority of attractive and fit men like myself have a dating life with attractive women also

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

vast majority of attractive and fit men like myself have a dating life with attractive women also
Bigdave17, even the garbage man is getting puszy. Maybe if you looked at things more as a "normal" guy you would too . So if you can't eat from a Brazilian steakhouse your just not gonna eat? Weeks and weeks and months of not eating?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about the guys out of college - most either have a steady girlfriend or they're seeing multiple different women

How do they do it? I'm a very good looking dude, clearly workout, impeccable fashion sense, great social circle when I go out, have the beautiful car, make friends everywhere and I find the cold approaching random women and trying to get a date to be insanely insanely INSANELY difficult. How does the avg 29 year old guy who is chubby, makes 30K a year and is much worse with talking to random strangers get dates?

Is everybody just getting lucky and meeting women naturally through friends or work? Why do I never get any natural dating opportunities like that?

The reason I mention this group is because this is when women are their absolute most difficult. 24-29 year old women never approach, never give any signs of interest towards anyone - trying to message one on a dating site is impossible unless you're a male model or professional athlete (you're competing with 53528305328205 other dudes). After about 35, dating becomes pretty even with both genders putting in equal amount of work towards meeting someone
No idea mate, reading this board it seems everyone is banging models 24/7 excpet for us...on an other board everyone double his investment in the stockmarket while I just got +5%...I guess we were two big assh0les our previous life and karma doesnt help.

Now seriously, needless to say that social circle game and familiarity allow an average guy to pass the look test easily...for the simple fact that he already deals regularly with the girl so she can appreciate him despite his not so perfect look.

For cold approaches and OLD it takes to be a top 20% in terms of looks and LUCK given their unstable mood and the competition.

After 35 you say that it becomes more even? well I think so too but guess I would pay 35+ yrs old women not to get naked given the body shape of the average women nowadays.

My suggestion is to improve yourself as usual but also to find a better environment, those ugly broke guys living in eastern europe are enjoying more pvssy than an above average western guy with all his sh1t togheter...its not a matter of culture, its a matter of plain numbers and demography.

Older women are out of my area of interest, I would rather pay a 25- yrs old girl than bang a 35+ yrs old for free.

Anyway think of marginal value, a glass of water in the desert and a glass of water near a river are exactly the same yet you can sell one for a ounce of gold and the other for nothing.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
No idea mate, reading this board it seems everyone is banging models 24/7 excpet for us...on an other board everyone double his investment in the stockmarket while I just got +5%...I guess we were two big assh0les our previous life and karma doesnt help.

Now seriously, needless to say that social circle game and familiarity allow an average guy to pass the look test easily...for the simple fact that he already deals regularly with the girl so she can appreciate him despite his not so perfect look.

For cold approaches and OLD it takes to be a top 20% in terms of looks and LUCK given their unstable mood and the competition.

After 35 you say that it becomes more even? well I think so too but guess I would pay 35+ yrs old women not to get naked given the body shape of the average women nowadays.

My suggestion is to improve yourself as usual but also to find a better environment, those ugly broke guys living in eastern europe are enjoying more pvssy than an above average western guy with all his sh1t togheter...its not a matter of culture, its a matter of plain numbers and demography.

Older women are out of my area of interest, I would rather pay a 25- yrs old girl than bang a 35+ yrs old for free.

Anyway think of marginal value, a glass of water in the desert and a glass of water near a river are exactly the same yet you can sell one for a ounce of gold and the other for nothing.

20% looks for online dating? dude you're insane, try top 0.01% looks for online dating for what you need to be successful.

Most men are fat and dress terrible and aren't attractive. It's very very easy to be in top 20% in looks. I'm realistically prolly top 5 to 10 percentile of men for looks

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20% looks for online dating? dude you're insane, try top 0.01% looks for online dating for what you need to be successful.

Most men are fat and dress terrible and aren't attractive. It's very very easy to be in top 20% in looks. I'm realistically prolly top 5 to 10 percentile of men for looks
I hightly doubt you are in the top 20% in terms of look (I'm not for sure so dont take it as an offence), keep in mind that your ethnic appearance are not a bonus and are considered as much as your hairline or jawline.

To know if you are in the top 20% you basically think of all the positive features girls are looking for, now ask yourself if lined up with 9 other guys from the street you would be the first or at least the second one in order.

Btw you are the guy that looks like an armenian taxi driver or Im confusing you with someone else?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how guys date around? simple stop caring what others think, don't keep wasting time on self pity, and when you find a cute girl ask her out, most problem with guys here is, they overthink too much, hence why the jocks, retards, and morons in general do well on that, they don't think, they do what is they desire, they don't think like where I will go out with her, he ask her out and take her to any place he likes.

just stop overthinking and do it

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I never said they don't have a dating life, I just said those dating lives are, on average, pretty s**t. For me that's not even worthy of being a dating life.

Quite simply, if you lower your standards to those of the average man, you will find it equally easy. Banging girls who are 4"3' and 18 stone isn't difficult. But I'm guessing that's not what you want?

And yes, if you're in the upper bracket you can get hot girls. What's the question again? Not sure where you're going with this.

In all honesty I do actually think you should lower your standards a little, not down to obese girls and heavy smokers...but your current ambitions are so lofty that hardly any girls are going to fit those criteria.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I hightly doubt you are in the top 20% in terms of look (I'm not for sure so dont take it as an offence), keep in mind that your ethnic appearance are not a bonus and are considered as much as your hairline or jawline.
I'm looking for ethnic women silly. I want like an Armenian or Lebanese or Puerto Rican girlfriend. Those ladies don't want a white guy, they want the dark olive complexion and black hair like I have

To know if you are in the top 20% you basically think of all the positive features girls are looking for, now ask yourself if lined up with 9 other guys from the street you would be the first or at least the second one in order.
Between face, body, fashion sense...I'm usually one of the top 3 to 5 guys at any bar I go to

I had this gay married couple the other day ask me - "how are you not aware of how incredibly good looking you are?". I get compliments on a daily basis sometimes. Keep in mind I'm much much better looking in real life than pics

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I never said they don't have a dating life, I just said those dating lives are, on average, pretty s**t. For me that's not even worthy of being a dating life.

Quite simply, if you lower your standards to those of the average man, you will find it equally easy. Banging girls who are 4"3' and 18 stone isn't difficult. But I'm guessing that's not what you want?

And yes, if you're in the upper bracket you can get hot girls. What's the question again? Not sure where you're going with this.

In all honesty I do actually think you should lower your standards a little, not down to obese girls and heavy smokers...but your current ambitions are so lofty that hardly any girls are going to fit those criteria.
you're not answering the question

99.99% of men are not attractive enough to succeed in online dating as you need to be a male model to get even a 6.5/10 25 year old on dating sites
99.99% of men are not okay with getting rejected 100 times to get 1 date with girls in real life cold approaching

so how does the average mid to late 20s male have any sort of dating life?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are as good looking as you say you are you should clean up on platforms like Tinder.
Since OLD is only about looks and quick hookups.
Even a short somewhat fat buddy of mine bangs a new Tinder chick every week.

If you are not getting results from OLD something is wrong with your approach.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

99.99% of men are not attractive enough to succeed in online dating as you need to be a male model to get even a 6.5/10 25 year old on dating sites
99.99% of men are not okay with getting rejected 100 times to get 1 date with girls in real life cold approaching

Because both of those figures are nonsense numbers picked from thin air, probably.

Online dating is ridiculously unbalanced but it's nowhere near 99.99% difficulty to get a good looking chick. And you don't have to get rejected 100 times to get a date...it's not like your only chance is COLD APPROACH or OLD. Just talk to any chick you hang out with in a social setting and you can probably secure a date with her, hot or not.

If you don't have many chicks in your social circle, expand it with new friends and go to more parties.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can create a harem of hot 8s and 9s in their mid 20s in one weekend. No exaggeration.

I am not in the top 1 out of 10,000 in looks;
I date women 10-20 years younger.

So let's get to the truth Dave. You're scared shltless. As much as you fear failure, you fear success with hot young women even more.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mindset is incredibly flawed. At first you seemed like a guy who just needed some help with dating but after reading all these posts where you HAVE to mention in the beginning of how successful and good looking you are and how people always tell you how good looking you are or ask you how you don't have a gf, it gets old and annoying. That **** happens to every dude who takes 5 minutes to take care of himself, you're not special. You recovered from being overweight and awkward in high school and have a great career now but that doesn't mean you'll have chicks swarming you (the fact that Ik these things kinda prove how much you talk about yourself.

NOW to answer your question. Get to know these guys in their 20's. You mentioned having a lot of friends in this age range. Most of them have it rough with women and they're great guys who are good looking. The guys that do have relationships never planned it but stick to it due to being in a "comfortable situation" aka they get too complacent. Those usually never end well though. But one things for sure, when they get into these relationships out of complacency, the chick is usually not that hot or doesn't have the best personality.