Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How the Banks Destroy you

alexebike

Reaction score
Money is every thing in today's more dynamic world.Remember women love money.Saving money is very vital for better financial management to avoid any kind of bank bankruptcy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alexebike said:
Money is every thing in today's more dynamic world.Remember women love money.Saving money is very vital for better financial management to avoid any kind of bank bankruptcy.
Ah, but how many women are good at saving? I do know women who are good at saving or are socking away lots of cash in their 401ks. My ex-wife was very frugal. But I also know a lot of girls who have numerous maxed out credit cards.

To be fair, I know guys who max out their cards also. But I'd love to see some statistics on which gender is more financially responsible. My gut tells me women are less responsible. But there are so many males who are failing in so many ways these days, I'm not entirely sure.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Ah, but how many women are good at saving? I do know women who are good at saving or are socking away lots of cash in their 401ks. My ex-wife was very frugal. But I also know a lot of girls who have numerous maxed out credit cards.

To be fair, I know guys who max out their cards also. But I'd love to see some statistics on which gender is more financially responsible. My gut tells me women are less responsible. But there are so many males who are failing in so many ways these days, I'm not entirely sure.
My mom is the only woman I know that can handle her money superb, her credit score is beyond great.

She was the one that taught me how to stay away from loans, credit cards, brand new cars that come with notes and interest.

Woman don't know anything about money, I see tons of girls buy new cars, with no savings at all. I see tons of women who move to the city with no cash thinking if they get a job in the city it will take care of their apartment, car and other expenses.

I'm sorry but if you been living in an apartment for longer then a few months, then you are an idiot. Just for the simple fact that paying rent is on the same level as you throwing your money in the trash can every month. You will never have anything renting and paying notes.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I'm sorry but if you been living in an apartment for longer then a few months, then you are an idiot. Just for the simple fact that paying rent is on the same level as you throwing your money in the trash can every month. You will never have anything renting and paying notes.
what about those with mortgages losing their homes?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

unfortunately real estate is so over-valued that you are going to lose 40-60% of your homes value in the next 10 years ...:nervous:

add to this inflation

job drain

and entitlements....

..well

as dilla said.

welcome to detroit! :eek:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Renting vs. Owning is not black and white and always depends on the situation. It makes no sense to buy a home if it is cheaper to rent. Paying extra for the "privilege" of home ownership is stupid.. period. Also, buying a home can be a money-loser, even when housing prices are on the rise.

Why? Because the transaction costs can be staggering. Traditionally, most Agents would advise their clients only to buy if they plan on staying in an area five years or more.. because that is the time needed for appreciation to cancel out the transaction fees. If you live in a home for five years or less, consider the extra costs of owning versus renting:

1. Closing Costs: In a typical home sale, you end up paying a 5-6% commission to the agent. On top of this are lenders fees, points, mortgage tax stamps, title insurance, closing costs, appraisal, and other fees, taxes, charges that end up costing as much as 10% of the overall transaction.

In a traditional market (which we are seeing more of today) housing appreciates only a percent or two a year. So in order to "break even" on a home sale, you need to stay in the house for five years or more. Otherwise, you end up cashing out less than what you paid for the house. That's called losing money. :trouble:

2. Maintenance: Repairs, maintenance, and upkeep add a lot to the cost of home ownership. Mowing a lawn is no fun. Buying a $3000 lawnmower is even less so. When you are renting, few of these expenses are your concern.

3. Return on Equity: If you put down 20% or even 10% which is common these days, you are basically investing in something that has a zero rate of return. At the end of five years, if you are lucky, you might get your down payment back, with no interest or appreciation.

4. Tax Deduction My Ass: People hype about how mortgage interest is "tax deductible" and thus a good thing. But you can't deduct your way to wealth just as you can't eat your way to slimness.

In many cases, even with a deduction, you end up spending more per month that you would renting. Why is this? Well, chances are, the landlord has owned his property far longer than you, and thus owes a lot less on it. So he can rent it out for less than the cost of your owning the place, because he still makes money after paying the taxes, insurance, repairs and his mortgage.

Buying a home and paying more money to own than to rent is a sure sign that housing is overpriced. Do the math first before you buy!

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
what about those with mortgages losing their homes?

trash everything in your ****ing house before the bank get it, take all the metal pipes from your house and sell it, break and crash every single thing and sell everything in your house before the banks get it. It's your house so it's not illegal

and to playherman

dude you still paying not to own $hit when you rent, I would rather pay off a $hitty home and fix it up, then to pay for some $hit that will never be mine

the majority of America think renting is the best thing since sliced bread, are yall losing brain cells or what?

Whats the point in slaving on a job you hate for a apartment that belongs to your landlord, please tell me the logic in that. Live within your means the banks are giving away good homes now for the low, I'm talking 60,000 dollar homes and below.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you buy a house for say $200,000, how much does it actually cost in repayments (lets leave out maintenance/improvements etc) over the lifetime of the mortgage?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Woman don't know anything about money, I see tons of girls buy new cars, with no savings at all. I see tons of women who move to the city with no cash thinking if they get a job in the city it will take care of their apartment, car and other expenses.
I suspect that is most commonly the case, but as I said I do know a few women who are very good at handling their money.

Fatal Jay said:
I'm a homeowner, but there are reasons to rent. It depends on your situation. For example, if you knew you were going to be in an area for a relatively short period of time, it doesn't make much sense to put down stakes.

As has been noted, owning a home can be expensive, what with maintenance costs and all. My two biggest bills of the year are my property taxes and my house insurance.

PlayHerMan said:
3. Return on Equity: If you put down 20% or even 10% which is common these days, you are basically investing in something that has a zero rate of return.
That may be true, but you're not getting anything back on the rent either. One thing that surprises me is how much people charge for rent where I live. Unless it's some sort of income based housing. Their rates are pretty low.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
and to playherman

dude you still paying not to own $hit when you rent, I would rather pay off a $hitty home and fix it up, then to pay for some $hit that will never be mine

the majority of America think renting is the best thing since sliced bread, are yall losing brain cells or what?

Whats the point in slaving on a job you hate for a apartment that belongs to your landlord, please tell me the logic in that. Live within your means the banks are giving away good homes now for the low, I'm talking 60,000 dollar homes and below.
You don't seem to get it. Its not all about "owning". What good is owning if you overpay? Are you willing to pay $200,000 for a car that's worth $50,000 just so you can say you "own it"?

That's just plain retarded. Its not logical. :crackup:

Renting vs. owning depends on your life circumstances and plans, and also the market. In most cases, if you don't plan on staying somewhere for a decade or more, its usually cheaper to rent a home than it is to buy one. :up:

If you plan on renting it out to others.. that's a different story.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The banks are fvcking us along with our own govt.

Wake up! Wake up!

Turn off your TV and disconnect from your familar faces on sitcom reality and look around you!

We're being manipulated by those above us!

They'd rather you stay sleeping and eat your Big Mac!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
You don't seem to get it. Its not all about "owning". What good is owning if you overpay? Are you willing to pay $200,000 for a car that's worth $50,000 just so you can say you "own it"?
I really resent having to pay property taxes. I don't see how this is constitutional. We can "own" our own land, but then we have to essentially pay rent to the government to be allowed to keep it.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
We're being manipulated by those above us!
There is no one "above us". If you're talking about government officials, they're not "above us". If you're talking about greedy people that worked their way up the corporate ladder or fraudulent bankers, they're not "above us" either. They put their pants on like everyone else. They have a limited lifespan like everyone else. And they will grow old and die one day. Nature's rule. There isn't an "us" or "them". There are simply individuals. And by definition, your government works FOR YOU. Never forget that. And if a government isn't working in your favor in some areas, milk it for what it is worth (legally, of course) in other areas. Use every service that your government provides to your advantage. Use the existing system of business to your advantage. Find every advantage offered by the government that you can legally use. You pay taxes. You might as well milk every service that is available and the existing system for what it is worth. Not dishonestly, but with the system already put in place.

Don't fall for the mindless brainwashing. Every time i see people use the phrase "the elite", I cringe, because from what I can tell, the so-called "elite" are my inferiors. Inferior intellect. Inferior strength. Inferior attitude. Some of them might be smart. But that is relative. I think it would be more appropriate to say that the ones who seem semi-intelligent SPECIALIZE in a very narrow field. Although, really, it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to lie, since the very nature of manipulation is to simply lie/deceive, etc. NEVER FEAR. Fear is your enemy. We all have one life and we will all die one day. None of us are exempt from that rule. There is nothing that any person or any government can take from you that won't be taken from you one day by Death himself. So you have nothing to be afraid of. Every day you wake up is a bonus, a gift. Death will come to take what is rightfully his one day. Life is your gift so enjoy it. Use it. Seize your freedom! Freedom is mental. It is psychological. The chains are invisible and can be loosened by you and you alone. Do not wait for other people to make you free. You will be very disappointed.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this thread was irrelevant enough for lots of people to notice that it doesn't belong here.

Why is this not being moved to Anything Else?

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
There is no one "above us". If you're talking about government officials, they're not "above us". If you're talking about greedy people that worked their way up the corporate ladder or fraudulent bankers, they're not "above us" either. They put their pants on like everyone else. They have a limited lifespan like everyone else. And they will grow old and die one day. Nature's rule. There isn't an "us" or "them". There are simply individuals. And by definition, your government works FOR YOU. Never forget that. And if a government isn't working in your favor in some areas, milk it for what it is worth (legally, of course) in other areas. Use every service that your government provides to your advantage. Use the existing system of business to your advantage. Find every advantage offered by the government that you can legally use. You pay taxes. You might as well milk every service that is available and the existing system for what it is worth. Not dishonestly, but with the system already put in place.

Don't fall for the mindless brainwashing. Every time i see people use the phrase "the elite", I cringe, because from what I can tell, the so-called "elite" are my inferiors. Inferior intellect. Inferior strength. Inferior attitude. Some of them might be smart. But that is relative. I think it would be more appropriate to say that the ones who seem semi-intelligent SPECIALIZE in a very narrow field. Although, really, it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to lie, since the very nature of manipulation is to simply lie/deceive, etc. NEVER FEAR. Fear is your enemy. We all have one life and we will all die one day. None of us are exempt from that rule. There is nothing that any person or any government can take from you that won't be taken from you one day by Death himself. So you have nothing to be afraid of. Every day you wake up is a bonus, a gift. Death will come to take what is rightfully his one day. Life is your gift so enjoy it. Use it. Seize your freedom! Freedom is mental. It is psychological. The chains are invisible and can be loosened by you and you alone. Do not wait for other people to make you free. You will be very disappointed.

I never used the phrase, "the elite".

If anything, I can say specific names like:

Richard Cheney / George W. Bush / George H. Bush and much of the Bush Administration (Condoleezza Rice, Paul Wolfowitz).

These are just a few (American) of the controlling elite who falsified our present-day war.

If you speak out enough in this country and garner enough momentum you may be wiped out. Phillip Marshall was an ex-pilot shocked by 9/11 and the airmanship involved (as he was a Boeing 757 & 767 captain). His book explores the murk around 9-11 and the implication of certain members in our own US govt (specifically bush/cheney) and their linkages to Saudi Arabian government. "The Big Bambooze" if you google it can still be purchased. It's worth a read.

We ought to be afraid when we are able to be manipulated into a falsified war.

A dying vet's letter to former president Bush and his reflections on the war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Honestly man, I agree with you. These are just people. They think they are smart but they're really not. If they were so damn smart there wouldn't be so many holes in 9/11, and so many things wouldn't fall apart with such minimal investigation.

I do believe that ultimately, truth prevails. You can keep people in the dark, but only for so long. People aren't dumb, and with the internet, it is harder and harder to suppress a group of people from sharing their experiences or perspectives. If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't be aware of much of the things about the world that I am, and instead I would be routed through "mainstream" media, which is obviously bought and sold to the highest bidder.

I believe people ought to be upset!

We're being lied to every day!

This forum isn't political -- and honestly I myself hate politics and believe most all government to be corrupt at its core -- so I won't write anymore than this post. But I suggest anyone interested to investigate some of the people mentioned (particularly the author Phillip Marshall) and learn more. The poor man lost his life (and the lives of his children and pet) because of his outspoken nature in his material.

These people (Cheney/Bush/and their crew) are the definitions of sociopathic, and ought to be charged with war crimes.

Google, "The Intelligence Community" and take a look at the massive restructuring of our intelligence community all thanks to 9/11. And just this past week they're trying to ban automatic weapons! Thank god there is common sense still and good people to keep the system from becoming totally corrupt!