Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How susceptible to clickbait are you

How susceptible to clickbait are you

• I am the most clickbaitable kind of person there is

• I click on a lot of things

• I click on a few things

• I don’t click on clickbait

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How clickbaitable are you? That is how vulnerable are you to clickbait and how much of your time does it waste? I am the most clickbait-gullible person I know (though I am quite intelligent and hard to fool in real life) and I wondered if anyone else was like this.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Once I’ve determined that a link is to a site hosting recognized conspiracy, snake oil salesmen, or hate speech - Zero clicks. There’s already enough false narrative in life to deal with without adding more.…
The human mind can be like a computer input statement if you let it, trash in = trash out.
Other than the above, I’m naturally curious and will click a few unknowns for discovery .…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I’ve determined that a link is to a site hosting recognized conspiracy, snake oil salesmen, or hate speech - Zero clicks.
Yeah, I'll click on something if it sounds interesting. But if they burn me a few times I try to take note of them and cut them off.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Will only click if I really want to read it and prefer sources I’ve looked at before.

I don’t mind if they exaggerate a bit in the title. I just get annoyed when the title is about something that was NEVER was covered in the video or article.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This burns me up.

I always attempt to read any and all sides of an issue. If it's yet confirmed and the word "alleged" is omitted in their claims, I read no further.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a few interactions with how modern media works, you start to understand what's at the end of the click. And if it's facts or just something that "allegedly happened".

That being said, I'm no saint. I still click on thumbnails with b00bs.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a title summon curiosity or emotions but doesnt provide enough info to know what the hell is about I dont usually click.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Or when they use incomplete, misleading titles to scam the reader. I don’t fall for these, but they are annoying to see.

Before clicking:

“After 10 years, CEO Mr. XYZ finally decides to quit…”

After clicking:

“…eating carbs.”
This man went from homeless to a millionaire with one weird trick!

Wall street hates him!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember, you can use archive.today to read articles without giving the sources any clicks. It also allows you to get around paywalls.

I actively stay away from any kind of corporate media.