“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how subtle can a women approach be?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I was at a magazine rack reading one day and looked to my left and there was this girl who's leaning against the rack reading facing me instead of the rack. Is she trying to get my attention? I have no experience on how subtle women approach can be so I didn't know if she was giving me the green light or not.

What are some examples of subtle approach by women?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Say you're at school and you always notice a certain girl looking your way then one day she stops and asks you something like "what time is it?" This happened to me last semester. I think that is an example of a subtle approach. She just never actually asked me out. I think when she asked me for the time she was hoping that I would flirt with her and ask her out. Now just because a woman asks you a question I don't think it necessarily means she is interested but I did find out later that she did like me and that was her way of appraoching me.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
This is mental masterbation. She may or she may not .. we will never know .. you know why? Cuz you did not act on it.

Well next time when this happens to you (doubt it will) then you say .. "Excuse me, you do not need to pretend you are reading magazines!"

We'll know the answer by then ..
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
They can be shy, so their "come ons" may be riduculously subte.

You can elliminate this problem by hitting on the every girl you like. ;)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Befuddled

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2003
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Perth, Australia
Ummm.... if a girl leans against a rack or is facing you , that pretty much means nothing.

Suble woman approaches ? starting up converstation is the main one for me.... they come to you and start up a conversation. Taken further if they suggest that you and her spend time together.... maybe class work, or hanging out or whatever. thats a very good sign. Also if she treats you differently in a better way, compared to other guys..... shes into you.

Stop reading soo much into it. i mean honestly....noticing a girl leaning against a rack and facing you. thats a little extreme.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Who says you need a green light to approach? Learn to approach whoever you want whenever you want.
 
Top