Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How strong is the sexual compatibility in this situation?

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dined in at a Tex-Mex restaurant last night and sat at a table top near the main bar drinking margaritas and watching the NHL playoffs.
The bar area was practically dead, but I didn't care. I'm trying to be out in public and in the presence of people while watching one my favorite sports.
I see a couple walk into the bar and sit in the middle area which is a bit further from where I'm sitting.
The man is dressed in business attire with a suit jacket and a tie, and wears glasses.
He looks around my age, but is at least a foot taller than me.
The woman he was with looked ahout 10 or 12 years older than him. She was dressed very causally in shorts and a short sleeve top. The way they were dressed looked like a mismatch in style.
I could not decipher if they were on a date or just co-workers. I assumed it was a date.
Anyways, I ask for the check and then leave the full payment in the book. Then I realize the bartender is busy behind the bar making drinks, so I get up to hand him my full payment/+tips in the booklet while standing about 1 or 2 seats away from this lady.
Her back was turned towards me while she was talking to the other guy, but I happened to catch a good whiff of her perfume and my gawd!! It was one of the sexiest scents I've ever detected on a women in a very long time.
I mean she was not a supermodel by any means, but that scent of hers drove me nuts.
I could not stop thinking about her until I came home and went straight to bed.

Was that blind sexual chemistry right there?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dined in at a Tex-Mex restaurant last night and sat at a table top near the main bar drinking margaritas and watching the NHL playoffs.
The bar area was practically dead, but I didn't care. I'm trying to be out in public and in the presence of people while watching one my favorite sports.
I see a couple walk into the bar and sit in the middle area which is a bit further from where I'm sitting.
The man is dressed in business attire with a suit jacket and a tie, and wears glasses.
He looks around my age, but is at least a foot taller than me.
The woman he was with looked ahout 10 or 12 years older than him. She was dressed very causally in shorts and a short sleeve top. The way they were dressed looked like a mismatch in style.
I could not decipher if they were on a date or just co-workers. I assumed it was a date.
Anyways, I ask for the check and then leave the full payment in the book. Then I realize the bartender is busy behind the bar making drinks, so I get up to hand him my full payment/+tips in the booklet while standing about 1 or 2 seats away from this lady.
Her back was turned towards me while she was talking to the other guy, but I happened to catch a good whiff of her perfume and my gawd!! It was one of the sexiest scents I've ever detected on a women in a very long time.
I mean she was not a supermodel by any means, but that scent of hers drove me nuts.
I could not stop thinking about her until I came home and went straight to bed.

Was that blind sexual chemistry right there?
It was the power of scents. Men have an equivalent in cologne. It shows it can be a huge part of the game, especially initial reaction .

Serenity

Reaction score
I was shopping for some cologne and asking a woman working in the shop to recommend one, she warmly recommended one and I could see she really liked that one. It was a set with a deodorant with the same smell, I thought it smelled good myself so I bought it. I didn't have high expectations or think it would matter that much, but using it proved otherwise. So ask women at perfume shops to recommend something.

While using just the deodorant in my armpits I went buying groceries, at the checkout the cashier noticed it all the way over the counter and promptly told me I smelled really really good. I had never before gotten a direct compliment like that from a cashier, especially from just a deodorant so it must have smelled really good.

Smelling good will work in favor of being perceived as attractive and it applies to both sexes. I've walked past women who just has an amazing smell before, it definitely piques my interest.

As for sexual compatibility that's a different matter, you'll need a few test rides for that. Smell doesn't tell you anything other than how she smells.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was shopping for some cologne and asking a woman working in the shop to recommend one, she warmly recommended one and I could see she really liked that one. It was a set with a deodorant with the same smell, I thought it smelled good myself so I bought it. I didn't have high expectations or think it would matter that much, but using it proved otherwise. So ask women at perfume shops to recommend something.

While using just the deodorant in my armpits I went buying groceries, at the checkout the cashier noticed it all the way over the counter and promptly told me I smelled really really good. I had never before gotten a direct compliment like that from a cashier, especially from just a deodorant so it must have smelled really good.

Smelling good will work in favor of being perceived as attractive and it applies to both sexes. I've walked past women who just has an amazing smell before, it definitely piques my interest.

As for sexual compatibility that's a different matter, you'll need a few test rides for that. Smell doesn't tell you anything other than how she smells.
What cologne/deoderant set?

I was told "creed" works very well these days.

Serenity

Reaction score
What cologne/deoderant set?

I was told "creed" works very well these days.
https://www.yslbeautyus.com/fragrance/mens-fragrances/lhomme/lhomme-eau-de-toilette-spray/284YSL.html?cgid=fragrance-lhomme&dwvar_284YSL_size=6.7 oz.
https://www.yslbeautyus.com/fragrance/mens-fragrances/lhomme/lhomme-deodorant-stick/245YSL.html?cgid=fragrance-lhomme&dwvar_245YSL_size=1.4 OZ

I don't have the deodorant stick anymore, although it smelled good it was sh!t at stopping sweat.

Edit: Holy sh!t that cologne you mentioned is expensive. Waste of money IMO, women don't smell the price of cologne lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Creeds are all awesome. The only downside on some is the price is very expensive compared to the performance.
In no particular order my faves are: Original Santal, Aventus, Green Tweed, Royal Oud. A lot of the others have great scents, however as I stated they don’t last long at all, which is a huge downfall especially when a bottle is so expensive!

Tom Ford is really good too. Marine Oud will be my go-to this spring/summer. All of his men’s perfumes are great, except anthracite. Then his private blends I reach for are Tobacco Oud, Tuscan leather, and Oud Wood.

Frangrancex.com is where I buy all my perfumes. They’re 100% authentic and you can get them waaaaaay cheaper than in Nordstrom’s or other stockists.
I wear a scent everyday and it’s a huge game changer in the world of dating; women really appreciate it. Plus it just ties everything together. Just don’t bathe in it!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colognes are fashionable and thus might be "big hitters" for 3-5 years, then it's something else . I'm glad you guys pointed out that the occasion and the season can also influence the correct choice of cologne.