"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How soon do you stop talking about other girls

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
When do you stop talking about other girls you might be seeing or are interested in, or are interested in you? For instance with female friends, first date, freinds with benefits etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
In my heyday, I would always bring up other girls because I was active and in the field and didn't know better. These days I wouldn't mention other women ever, no need to display high value or create jealousy, being mysterious and coy works better for me personally.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Never talk about other women to the current one. @Murk is right, doing so only breeds jealousy and not a demonstration of high value.
Be the kiss and don’t tell variety of Man…

No woman wants to be asked how many men she’s taken to bed, that’s why they make up lower numbers to deflect, and you shouldn’t outright volunteer or answer that asked question either…

You get involved with a girl or start seeing her on date one, it’s about two people only, not with 1-6 others in the background.
Keep it simple
 

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
I have found that when I reveal that I am a ****boy to my female freinds they often start to look at me in a different way.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have found that when I reveal that I am a ****boy to my female freinds they often start to look at me in a different way.
You need don't reveal it, your aura lets everyone know. If you're not being asked "are you a f*ckboy" or "you're a f*ckboy" then you are not doing it right.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
You need don't reveal it, your aura lets everyone know. If you're not being asked "are you a f*ckboy" or "you're a f*ckboy" then you are not doing it right.
It is true, the girls can sort of feel something is up with you haha
 
Top