Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How soon do you start talking about or mentioning sex with her ?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have met a new woman and are thinking about dating her / adding her to pate status....

How soon do you start mentioning or skirting around the idea of sex ?

To me it should happen naturally but its always a bit of a balancing act because women have such contrasting views of what is acceptable and what is "creepy" but at the same time you play it too safe and you earn a one way ticket to the friend zone

In my experiences every woman is different some will be ready to start talking about it after a few days others don't even want to consider it until your a few dates deep

Currently chatting with a 22y/o HB 8 i get the impression she a little bit of a minx..... she is what we call in britain " posh totty"

We have been whatsapping for around a week , last night the conversation very subtly turned sexual so i turned up the tempo a bit

Nothing too explicit but i said i think she has a naughtier side that will come out for me and also some innuendo about what positions i like

i just felt i wanted her to know that i was thinking about fvcking her , she seems to have responded quite well so IMO after around 1 week i would say its probably safe to start turning up the tempo

What do you all think ?
Walking on ****ing egg shells doesn't get her wet. Every set is practice.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree younger women under 30 demand more interaction than just " hey see you at XYZ at XYZ" competition is through the fvcking roof

She probably wouldn't even remember who you were in a week

Female social media in the UK is absolutely rife with content calling guys out for having "dead chat"

You have to banter her over WhatsApp or something or you are getting ghosted / flaked
It is because competition is through the fvcking roof, then no matter how much you text or how charming your voice sounds through phone, it doesn't matter until you meet her in real life.

That's why you need to seduce multiple women at once, so that the ones who are able to forget you just because you don't entertain them enough on social media / through texting would filter themselves out.

See my old post about how I got my FWB now:

We met on Tinder, we set a date. During the date (at a diner bar), we kissed, and then we moved location to the cinema. While being in there, I fingered her.

I didn't "banter" her because honestly I had other things to do.

Last edited:

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the women I dated I never started sex subjects (direct or indirect). After 2-3 dates, ALL the women started sexual innuendo.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I never did innuendo. I think a lot of it is very funny, but I never felt comfortable actually trying it. I have a raunchy sense of humor around my guy friends, but feel awkward af trying to use that around women.

My experience was total “radio silence” about the sex topic until it actually happened.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is because competition is through the fvcking roof, then no matter how much you text or how charming your voice sounds through phone, it doesn't matter until you meet her in real life.

That's why you need to seduce multiple women at once, so that the ones who are able to forget you just because you don't entertain them enough on social media / through texting would filter themselves out.

See my old post about how I got my FWB now:

We met on Tinder, we set a date. During the date (at a diner bar), we kissed, and then we moved location to the cinema. While being in there, I fingered her.

I didn't "banter" her because honestly I had other things to do.
Different strokes for different folks i get what your saying

But I like 8's & 9's and you better believe they want entertaining or you ain't getting anywhere

They literally have 50 -100 guys a week offering them dates there is nothing special about you just offering them another one

You aren't standing out anymore by being "direct" you have to have something about you, you have to cement yourself in her emotions and day to day thoughts

The 5's , 6's and some 7's and older single mothers will still Submiss to some degree because they are fairly desperate

But generally its a woman's game now and they know it ....adapt, improvise and overcome

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different strokes for different folks i get what your saying

But I like 8's & 9's and you better believe they want entertaining or you ain't getting anywhere

They literally have 50 -100 guys a week offering them dates there is nothing special about you just offering them another one

You aren't standing out anymore by being "direct" you have to have something about you, you have to cement yourself in her emotions and day to day thoughts

The 5's , 6's and some 7's and older single mothers will still Submiss to some degree because they are fairly desperate

But generally its a woman's game now and they know it ....adapt, improvise and overcome
It's not about how hot a woman looks (and of course you should never downgrade your own standard, I agree) but about the mindset that you have to "entertain" them to a certain degree through social media/chit chat app in order to land a date with them.

I mean, that's too much effort just to get laid.

But I do understand where you're coming from and I hope your personal strategy works well with you. Cheers brother!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have met a new woman and are thinking about dating her / adding her to pate status....

To me it should happen naturally but its always a bit of a balancing act because women have such contrasting views of what is acceptable and what is "creepy" but at the same time you play it too safe and you earn a one way ticket to the friend zone

In my experiences every woman is different some will be ready to start talking about it after a few days others don't even want to consider it until your a few dates deep

Currently chatting with a 22y/o HB 8 i get the impression she a little bit of a minx..... she is what we call in britain " posh totty"

We have been whatsapping for around a week , last night the conversation very subtly turned sexual so i turned up the tempo a bit

Nothing too explicit but i said i think she has a naughtier side that will come out for me and also some innuendo about what positions i like

i just felt i wanted her to know that i was thinking about fvcking her , she seems to have responded quite well so IMO after around 1 week i would say its probably safe to start turning up the tempo

What do you all think ?
this is a very good question....

I word things quite well and smooth, and I still have women presume I just want them for sex.

Modern women are neurotic it literally is "flip a coin"

on the other hand I ve currently got a chic where we talk quite sexy to each other, she made it clear from the go, she lusted me. and i can get away with a lot.

I told her I wanted to her to "claim my seed" at the end of date 2, and she invited me to hers on date 3, she was waiting in lingerie. I would say these are only 10% of women.

the others are hard work. one wrong word in a text and they presume you are insulting them.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you all think ?

First date i open up with a big hug and i kino there according to how receptive she is acting. I turn it up to the max if i since a lot of interest from her. This has never lost me a woman who was interested in me but has gained me lots of women who had very little initial interest.

As far as verbal stuff goes i will act flirty from the very get go before the first date with indurect stuff....never difect.

I will never directly talk about sex though until we have been making out then sometimes ill whisper in her ear how i can't wait to get you home and f#ck your brains out. I will only do this if i think i have a good chance of taking her back first date though. It always really turns them on regardless.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a very good question....

I word things quite well and smooth, and I still have women presume I just want them for sex.

Modern women are neurotic it literally is "flip a coin"

on the other hand I ve currently got a chic where we talk quite sexy to each other, she made it clear from the go, she lusted me. and i can get away with a lot.

I told her I wanted to her to "claim my seed" at the end of date 2, and she invited me to hers on date 3, she was waiting in lingerie. I would say these are only 10% of women.

the others are hard work. one wrong word in a text and they presume you are insulting them.
Some are absolutely fvcked beyond comprehension i try and scope them out quickly and bin them

Generally though if you can feel that sexual vibe with her you should crank up the tempo asap she will probably enjoy it

Sounds like u have a good girl there keep hold of her

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are absolutely fvcked beyond comprehension i try and scope them out quickly and bin them

Generally though if you can feel that sexual vibe with her you should crank up the tempo asap she will probably enjoy it

Sounds like u have a good girl there keep hold of her
Push pull is perfect. Also mistaking what she says as sexual and as coming into you is a masterclass.