Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How soon do you guys delete matches from online dating? Tinder, etc.

harrison9876

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious...

Normally, if I match from someone on Tinder, I delete if there is NO response; the convos don't go anywhere; or she won't give up # to get away from the nonsense texting conversation.

When it came to the "normal" way of meeting women, I used to be in the habit of nexting waaaaaaay too soon...so curious if many guys here delete quickly...or save the match for a bit to engage at a later time?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was using OLD, I NEVER had an old match reach back out through the app.

The closest thing I've had is when I did get a date, it went well, I got her number during the date, and then a second date didn't happen, I would occasionally but extremely rarely get a text from her weeks later. But that was a text, not a message through the app.

But I never bothered un-matching in the app. No point. Doesn't hurt you to leave them there. But it really doesn't matter.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never discard previous matches, even if they don’t respond. No harm in keeping them around. I have dug in to the bottom of the pile before and been on a date with an old match. More potential upside than downside.

I only know of women who unmatch often because they’re constantly taking inventory.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I delete them when they dont bother to reply in reasonable time, show lack of interest/respect during the conversation or I find myself doing all the work while they put obstacles.

Basically anytime Im at discomfort at a gut level, you gut can clearly tell a girl looking for being assured from a girl only wasting time and boosting her own ego.

Im surely not gonna be a random guy on some girls list of orbiters, nowadays they take screenshots and brag about it too much.

Btw girls that dont show a lil bit of interest in the beginning are usually a waste of time ime.