"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How should you treat girls questions right before sex?

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
How would you act if a girl told you something like that during your attempts to bone her the first time while "fighting" for her panties:

Her: What are you biggest fears?
*I am thinking WTF woman I am currently trying to fvck you that's not the right time for this discussion*
Her: my biggest fears are kids and STDs
Her: are you clean?
Me: yeah
Her: but how can you absolutely be sure?
Me: I test myself regularly
Her: But you can get HPV from just rubbing and that would lead to ovarian cancer
*my brain is blowing up at this point*

What are the possible approaches to this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Sounds like a crazy clean freak, up to you if this is something you really want to proceed with.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
She is not horny enough probably or your LMS is not enough to turn off her mind fvcks.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Just agree and amplify. "Yeah you're right, maybe we shouldn't touch each other" with a calm tone, and then lie down there and wait.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
‘Fighting’ for her panties?
If she wants you she takes them off before you can get yours off…

If she’s that concerned about pregnancy (which is bogus, she knows her cycle and/or pill intake) and catching std’s, mess with her mind and tell her you’ll happily settle for a professional level full body massage followed by a fresh hot meal…
If she wants to get last second crazy on you, do the same.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
How would you act if a girl told you something like that during your attempts to bone her the first time while "fighting" for her panties:

Her: What are you biggest fears?
*I am thinking WTF woman I am currently trying to fvck you that's not the right time for this discussion*
Her: my biggest fears are kids and STDs
Her: are you clean?
Me: yeah
Her: but how can you absolutely be sure?
Me: I test myself regularly
Her: But you can get HPV from just rubbing and that would lead to ovarian cancer
*my brain is blowing up at this point*

What are the possible approaches to this?
I would've told her I was a virgin and seen if she bought it lol.

How old is this girl? SHE sounds like a virgin... And a teenager who just got out of health class/sex ed.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I am thinking WTF woman I am currently trying to fvck you that's not the right time for this discussion*
That’s why she’s doing it. She’s testing you. Seeing if you’ll get YOUR panties in a knot. It’s anti-slut defence. I would just be open with her but also be playful with the conversation. Don’t let your mind blow up if she’s looking out for her safety.
remember: women’s number 1thing is FEELING safe.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
How would you act if a girl told you something like that during your attempts to bone her the first time while "fighting" for her panties:

Her: What are you biggest fears?
*I am thinking WTF woman I am currently trying to fvck you that's not the right time for this discussion*
Her: my biggest fears are kids and STDs
Her: are you clean?
Me: yeah
Her: but how can you absolutely be sure?
Me: I test myself regularly
Her: But you can get HPV from just rubbing and that would lead to ovarian cancer
*my brain is blowing up at this point*

What are the possible approaches to this?
Playful responses. Show you're not phased.

Her: my biggest fears are kids and STDs
Her: are you clean?
Me: lol don't I seem like the type?
Her: but how can you absolutely be sure?
Me: I have telekinesis.
Her: But you can get HPV from just rubbing and that would lead to ovarian cancer
Me: luckily I don't have ovaries, or HPV.

If she keeps up and it kills the mood I'd start to be suspicious of her having something. I'd maybe let out a deep sigh and lay back to play on my phone or go do something else to see if she tries to get the mood back. Some women absolutely suck at foreplay, I don't see those women again.
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
you don't want to act hungry in these situations, that will push her away more
act indifferent like if it doesn't happen it's fine
the playful responses from eyeontheprize above accomplish this
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top