"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How should i react?

Zeus

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I was in the school cafeteria yesterday with my friends, we sat at this table near one chick. Like HB-7...

And i got EC and approached.. We talked for a bit and so on.. Then i saw her calander, and i told her to write my name at 12 o'clock, she asked my why`? I told her we are gonna have lunch together then, she smiled back and said sure.


So today i went the school and waited for her, she never turned up. So i got pretty mad after that.

How should i react next time i see her? I just wanna say to her "What the **** are you doing?"

Or should i be calm, like nothing happend when i see her...


Thx for the help!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Well what you should have done was gotten her number to confirm it. She might not have taken you seriously..
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
If i were you i would just not really care about it. I mean, big deal. Just go pimp some new girls and she will realize how much of a fool she was for standing you up.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Ask her, "So did you enjoy lunch?"

And Julian, theres an "Edit" button for a reason.
 

Zeus

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
"Evil-Rom", Perfect man! Thats what i'am gonna do, thx alot..

"Julian" u are correct, i'am gonna pimp some others instead.. Hope she sees me when i do it.. :p

Thx for the help!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top