Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I proceed? Girl flaked

cantsay

Reaction score
What's up bruh's, I'm new here and needed some advice.

So there's this girl in one my classes and to me it was a I wouldn't mind knowing her sort of thing, I thought she was cute and worth a shot. I don't usually do this because I'm always super busy. Anyway, I got a new phone so I don't have access to the texts anymore. During initial contact I hit her up with text trying to set something up and got hit with a "I wouldddd but I'm talking to someone atm! Let's still study sesssshes though :)." After a few days and some small talk I approached her in person which really wasn't a problem for me, I don't get nervous or anything. I was asking when she's available because I want to take her out and she told me "sometimes next week after class" so later that night I text her the plan and she responds "blah blah. Haha sounds good! Blah blah :)." I told her we'll reconnect in a few days so I hit her up on Tuesday, you can see the text below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3x0wuo05h78aq60/photo mar 11, 1 27 41 pm.jpg?dl=0

This conversation took place on Tuesday, I see her in class on Tuesday/Thursdays but on Thursday we had a mid-term in our class and she left quickly. Im sure her excuse was genuine because a couple of my close friends from surrounding colleges just started spring break on Thursday.

I never got a response after that. Do I cut losses or try again?

Appreciate the help.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a BS excuse most likely. Girls suddenly have someone in the family dying, get infected with flu or have some long lost friend coming out of no where as soon as you have a date lined up with them.

You shouldn't be asking her out for dinner on a first date anyway. Why the fvck would you pay for a girls dinner? That is only acceptable to do after sex. Drinks yes, coffee OK, ice cream in the park fine, but not dinner or cinema. Also remember food is typically a turnoff for women if you want to get any closer, kissing etc.

It's best to ignore her and see if she initiates texts or conversation in class within a week and if she does it's back on and escalate from there.

You shouldn't have sent your last text, and her non-response and non suggestion of alternative just increases the likelihood further that her excuse is complete bullsh!t.

The ball's in her court.

cantsay

Reaction score
LMFAO said:
It's just a BS excuse most likely. Girls suddenly have someone in the family dying, get infected with flu or have some long lost friend coming out of no where as soon as you have a date lined up with them.

You shouldn't be asking her out for dinner on a first date anyway. Why the fvck would you pay for a girls dinner? That is only acceptable to do after sex. Drinks yes, coffee OK, ice cream in the park fine, but not dinner or cinema. Also remember food is typically a turnoff for women if you want to get any closer, kissing etc.

It's best to ignore her and see if she initiates texts or conversation in class within a week and if she does it's back on and escalate from there.

You shouldn't have sent your last text, and her non-response and non suggestion of alternative just increases the likelihood further that her excuse is complete bullsh!t.

The ball's in her court.
yeah I was going for dinner and then bowling, that's what my sister suggested.. the place for dinner was dope af and $ wasn't an issue, yeah it might be a lil overboard though

anyway, my sis suggested same thing. she said just ignore her in class now and she'll probably reinitiate contact

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ball was in your court till you sent " btw reschedule"

General rule of thumb , if a girl rejects your advances and does not offer a counter offer CUT IT SHORT AND LEAVE HER IN NC.
I see you guys are in class together , act normal but when she asks you out , make it on YOUR time. If you really want to screw her mind up , act normal but a week from now when you guys are talking , randomly bring up a funny story that happened when you were on a date with another girl.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- dont ever spend more than a few bucks in a first date. It just transmits the wrong things. (beta guy, desperate, blue pill...boring, easy to manipulate etc)

2- do not ask out a girl after a rejection, unless she contacts you or asks you out. She rejected you twice already.

3- read again 1 and 2.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman flakes on you, you have failed.

Would she suddenly have a best friend coming into town in George Clooney asked her out? Nope. You wouldn't have a best friend want to hang out with you all of a sudden if you had a date set up with Katy Perry.

Your last text was sprayed with eau de desperation. Delete her from all platforms now.

As Judge nismo would have solved this case:

Your princess is in another castle.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

MOVE THE F**K ON!

Get equipped.

cantsay

Reaction score
thanks for the advice fellas, looks like I'll be writing this one off

Reaction score
call her on her sheit. say it is okay that she had other thing's to do and that you only want to be friends. suggesta bowling party and hook up with the hottest girl in her friend's list. make her jealous of you and her,show thatyou are worth everything. when hugging her friend and you see her staring at you just make the sign for (callme) and then just make a excuse to not talk to her again.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I wouldddd but I'm talking to someone atm! Let's still study sesssshes though"

I would never consider dating a girl who writes like this. Enough with the 5 year old attitude. Woulddddddddd wtf is this ****, her thoughts seem to stutter hah foget about it as Paccino said.

cantsay

Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
"I wouldddd but I'm talking to someone atm! Let's still study sesssshes though"

I would never consider dating a girl who writes like this. Enough with the 5 year old attitude. Woulddddddddd wtf is this ****, her thoughts seem to stutter hah foget about it as Paccino said.
:crackup:

she doesn't talk like that irl

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but I tell you, girls who feel the need to write like that are of the worst quality for me. But different people, different tastes.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman flakes on a first date when you fail to build enough rapport.

You don't want to do too much talking, but you need to build somekind of emotional connection with her which manifests itself as low interest level...

Hey this is what women do.... it never stops. Back last October I had a woman flake on me the excuse she gave was.... She had to get a root canal and her car was stuck in reverse. I know... I kid you not, it was all I could do to not laugh into the phone when she called.

The out of town relative/friend is VERY common. I've heard that one, god knows how many times. The best thing you can do is just laugh it off, and not let it bother you.

Try to build some more rapport before trying to ask her out again. But be advised, normally when you get flaked on there is another dude and you would have to overcome that.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
A woman flakes on a first date when you fail to build enough rapport.

The fact is you fvcked up somewhere.

You don't want to do too much talking, but you need to build somekind of emotional connection with her which manifests itself as low interest level...

All flaking is because of low interest. You wouldn't flake on a date with a Victoria's Secret angel. She wouldn't flake on a GQ model either.

Hey this is what women do.... it never stops. Back last October I had a woman flake on me the excuse she gave was.... She had to get a root canal and her car was stuck in reverse. I know... I kid you not, it was all I could do to not laugh into the phone when she called.

I would've deleted her after hanging up and never spoke to her again. If she called, I would just tell her that I'm seeing a new woman.

The out of town relative/friend is VERY common. I've heard that one, god knows how many times. The best thing you can do is just laugh it off, and not let it bother you.

Automatic NEXT and block her.

Try to build some more rapport before trying to ask her out again. But be advised, normally when you get flaked on there is another dude and you would have to overcome that.

Just accept that you weren't that attractive to her and move on.
Anytime a woman flakes or stops responding to you, you either fvcked up in the attraction process, failed to be better than her other options, or fvcked with an attention hor.

Delete any new woman who flakes on you. If she's doing this now, what the fvck makes you think it will get better?

Get equipped.

Last edited:

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Anytime a woman flakes or stops responding to you, you either fvcked up in the attreaction process, failed to be better than her other options, or fvcked with an attention hor.

Delete any new woman who flakes on you. If she's doing this now, what the fvck makes you think it will get better?

Get equipped.
I went out on a woman who flaked on me recently against my better judgement after she persistently asked me out all of a sudden. It was a total waste of time, she was hot but she obviously saw me as a backup plan, got cold feet and nothing happened.

In general, especially for online first dating - 1 flake and you're out should be the rule. It's so easy to get a date online why do you need the hassle anyway of a difficult b1tch? I have 4 dates lined up this week from online, if one of them flakes I don't give a sh1t and she's deleted straight away unless she's literally sending me pictures of her pu$$y the next week I'm not interested.

Within a social circle I give a bit more room for manoeuvre, and have banged girls who flaked first time, but employ a two strike policy unless they're clearly bullsh1ting me.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that permeates sites like this is the idea that every rejection means you did something wrong.

This may sound completely crazy, but there are women out there, many of them, who simply aren't into you.

All the successful hookups I've had were a result of me asking women if they wanted to hang out. If I got a yes, I was in, if not I stopped asking. Women don't need you to convince them to go out with you. If they do then you aren't a priority and should expect flaky behavior.

Think about this logically. If a chick likes you, do you really think asking her to dinner is going to be an absolute deal breaker? Women aren't robots who need a specific script input to get the desired output. She's either open to you or she isn't.

You can definitely screw up once on a date but if you can't get the date itself, move on.

buzzin_frog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
Some people genuinely have a legit reason to flake.

Keep that in the back of your head and always make a second attempt.
Make a second attempt to get flaked on again?

Women who want to see you make damn sure to see you the first time......if it is legit she will make new plans to see you....anything else is a waste of your time.....she isn't interested!!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zion said:
Some people genuinely have a legit reason to flake.

Keep that in the back of your head and always make a second attempt.

yea they do until OP instantly counter offers and blows himself to smithereens

if she wanted to go out with , you she would have counter offered even more so considering you sent her ANOTHER message after that offering to reschedule

to a woman that reads as follows

" hey thanks for flaking on me and disappointing me , but i didn't quite get the message think you could do it again ? "

i know it sounds harsh , but learning that is the first step to understanding women