Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should i invite her over?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think its ok to come straight out and ask a girl to your place?it seems like being that straightforward wont work. Besides, Highschool is different than college/gradschool. shes definately interested but i dunno if she would be ok/comfortable with coming over to my house yet.

We both know we are attracted to each other but we havent actually verbally said it...we can both tell from EC, and from us touching each other a lot. We jhave been friends for awhile and im guessing we both are hesitant to make a move just because we arent totally sure how we think about each other. So each of us dont want to risk it. But im the guy, i have the balls here. My idea was maybe to exaggerate the truth: for example my parents are kind of mad at me now so i could tell her that i might not be able to go out saturday so ill ask her if she might be willing to keep me company.

Also, she probably wants to go out to party at night so i might invite her over in the afternoon....what do you all think about inviting a chick over on the weekend? sorry i need advice ive never ever done this before. Im just getting chicks to become attracted to me which is a start.

Reaction score
What do you have to lose by coming straightforward and asking if she would like to go to your house? Nothing. You claim you are hesitant to make a move on your girl since you two aren't sure how you feel about each other and you don't want to risk jeopardizing "it". There is nothing to jeopardize by going to your house unless you plan on: asking if she wants to take the relationship to a higher level, making out and/or having sex. You're thinking too much into this dilemma. Heck, it's not even worthy of being called a dilemma. Just ask. You're probably asking me what if she says no? Fine. Drop it. Don't push the subject b/c then she will think you're just trying to get in her pants (which you prolly are but .....meh....).