"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How should I have acted here?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hi guys, this post became rather lengthy, so I thank you for taking the time to read it.

My question: Should I have acted differently at any point that night to get into her panties? Or did I do everything right and didn't have a chance from the beginning - friendship zone?

Last night I was on a private party -about 20 or 30 guests - most of them Japanese.
So, one of the Japanese girls approached me, asked me for my name, etc. We talked for a while, but later we parted and turned towards other people.
Now she was a really extrovert girl, talked to lots of guys on the party.
Later, when the party was almost over, she asked me how I was and we talked again briefly and found out that we lived relatively close to each other - different districts though. She asked me how I'd get home and I said "First I'll take the subway at 1:18 am to the main station and then the bus."
Anyway she wanted me to accompany her along the way home. I agreed.
BTW, we were both drunk.
When it was time to go, she took me by the hand and said "Let's go" or something.
On the way to the subway she first asked me for permission to smoke and later for permission to call someone on the cell phone :)confused: ). Anyway I permitted her both. When she had finished talking on the phone, I asked her whom she had called - It was her boyfriend.
At the subway station we met some of the other guests of the party, who had left earlier. I more or less ignored her then and talked to the others.
At the main station most of us walked to the busses. She then linked arms with me and for a short moment with another guy, too.
I went directly to my bus, she followed me. She asked the bus driver if he'd drive to her place, he replied "You'd better take bus number x, it passes through all your district."
She decided to take my bus nevertheless. (Stupid girl ;) )
She asked me again "Can you bring me to blabla street, from there I'll find my home." - "OK"
In the bus we kept talking, some kino.
We left the bus at the stop closest to my place and I said "I'll fetch my bike, so I can get home faster when I brought you home."
She was shivering and saying it was cold, so I wrapped my arm around her hip. She also wrapped her arm around my hip.
At my place then I wanted to fetch my bike from the cellar. She wanted to go to the toilet. So we entered my place and I showed her the bathroom. When she left the bathroom, she went directly to the door again, so I didn't make any move. (Probably I should have invited her to a cup of tea earlier?)
We then left towards her place I had my arm around her again and she hers around me.
While walking we talked a bit. At some point she said "I really love my boyfriend. ... But he's got other women. ... You're really nice I wish my boyfriend was like you." She kept repeating "You're really nice.", "Thank you." and "Are you OK?".
(Note: We were talking German and she was Japanese, so "nice" doesn't necessarily mean "nice guy", but I don't know.)
Should I probably have moved my hand towards her ass here?

When we finally arrived her place after about 30 minutes, she asked me "Do you want to come in for some tea?"
Me: "Yes." (with a "Why not?" - tone)
But then she immediatly said "But my room is really a mess, it looks like after a catastrophe."
Me: "It doesn't matter, my room isn't any better."
She: "We'd better drink the tea next week, because I'm going to (another city) next morning." (She already told me that before, she had to get up at 5:30 am - meanwhile it was about 2:30 am - crazy girl)
She: "Do you have cell phone, so we can exchange numbers?"
We exchanged numbers, then she hugged me. Would have liked to kiss her, but she turned her face, so I didn't try.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 25, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Location
kc
You should have just taken what you wanted. She gave you the buy signs and you didn't make a move.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
When she told you about her boyfriend having other girls, that was the timer for some action. Should have said something like "So that means i can do this" and just kiss her.
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
When she told you about her boyfriend having other girls, that was the timer for some action. Should have said something like "So that means i can do this" and just kiss her.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
You still have a shot at this chick. Okay when the Japanese take tea, they have tea for different occassions. What you want to do is a little research, find the type of tea used in when two declare love for each other. When you call her or she calls you, suggest she gets that kind of tea....She doesn't have to get the tea, but it at least plants the idea that this isn't tea with a plutonic tuetonic friend. After that its up to you to move conversation at tea to suggest her and you being more adventurous.

-Grey Fox
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
She was trying to tell you "I want to cheat on my boyfriend with somebody nice like you, since he cheats on me" It was too late in the morning and she had to be up 3 hours later..not good time to start making out. Call her and make plans early enough - although if she is not drunk maybe she wont have the nerve to make the move and 'cheat'!
 
Top