backbreaker
Master Don Juan
Okay, I have never been put in this type of situtation.
There is this particular Bar in our town that is very popular and it is always packed, it's by far the best bar in town.
I just turned 21 around a month and a half ago, so on my 21st birthday my 2 best friends take me out there and I see this girl from HS who I had a crush on but was always afraid to talk to her, because she was very good looking. Turns out she has been working there for around a month.
So we get to talking and she keeps coming to our table, even though she wasn't our watriess. I even got her to get me a free peice of cheesecake which was cool. Anyway, as I left I went up to her and she gave me hug, and I told her that she should give me her phone number. She must have known I was going to ask because she had pen and paper handy. She then asked for my phone number as well, which I took as a define sign of interest.
So I call her a week later, because she told me she was going out of town, and she doesn't pick up the phone, whichi s cool, so I left a message asking telling her I would like to take her out later that week. She returned my call later that day and told me she is going to be very busy, and she does work 2 jobs and goes to school but if she gets free she would love to.
Somewhere in there she throws into the convo that she has a BF, which I brushed off, I mean, she is pretty hot.
to make a long story short, I have contacted her over the last 2 weeks usually once a week and she didn't pick up the phone, just to try to touch base with her.
So me and my friends go to the bar saturday and she comes up to be me and gives me a hug. The first thing she does is tell me that she is sorry for not calling me, and that she has gotten extra hours at her other job. She then tells me to follow her to a quiet corner in the building and we talk for around 5 mintues. She then asks me what time I go to sleep at night, and I usually go around 4:30 ish (and get up at 7am, go figure). She told me she gets off work at 2am and would love to "kick it" sometime, because I also live a mintue away from the bar. I told her don't be a stranger and to give me a call. After we talk, she not only buys me a drink, she bought my friends drinks as well!
Anyway, I know she is sorta interested, how much I don't know for sure, but it's there. However, I don't want to really waste my time on someone who isn't there for me, weather it be intentional or not, but god damn shes hot, and a cool cat as well. I know if we got together we would hit it off. Her BF lives and hour and a half away, which doesn't make things easier.
I think, and keyword being think that she does like me, but everytime she gets around me she wants to take it father, but when she sits down and thinks about it, she remembers her BF and that she doesn't want to cheat on him, if that makes any sense.
What I want to ask is, how do I handle a situtation where I see someone usually once a week after you have tried to call them and they don't answer. What I have been doing is just pretending like it didn't happen, but I don'tknow if that's right or not. I have other girls to take up my time so I can definatly live without her, but nevertheless she would be a nice horse to "add to the stable" if I could reel her in.
There is this particular Bar in our town that is very popular and it is always packed, it's by far the best bar in town.
I just turned 21 around a month and a half ago, so on my 21st birthday my 2 best friends take me out there and I see this girl from HS who I had a crush on but was always afraid to talk to her, because she was very good looking. Turns out she has been working there for around a month.
So we get to talking and she keeps coming to our table, even though she wasn't our watriess. I even got her to get me a free peice of cheesecake which was cool. Anyway, as I left I went up to her and she gave me hug, and I told her that she should give me her phone number. She must have known I was going to ask because she had pen and paper handy. She then asked for my phone number as well, which I took as a define sign of interest.
So I call her a week later, because she told me she was going out of town, and she doesn't pick up the phone, whichi s cool, so I left a message asking telling her I would like to take her out later that week. She returned my call later that day and told me she is going to be very busy, and she does work 2 jobs and goes to school but if she gets free she would love to.
Somewhere in there she throws into the convo that she has a BF, which I brushed off, I mean, she is pretty hot.
to make a long story short, I have contacted her over the last 2 weeks usually once a week and she didn't pick up the phone, just to try to touch base with her.
So me and my friends go to the bar saturday and she comes up to be me and gives me a hug. The first thing she does is tell me that she is sorry for not calling me, and that she has gotten extra hours at her other job. She then tells me to follow her to a quiet corner in the building and we talk for around 5 mintues. She then asks me what time I go to sleep at night, and I usually go around 4:30 ish (and get up at 7am, go figure). She told me she gets off work at 2am and would love to "kick it" sometime, because I also live a mintue away from the bar. I told her don't be a stranger and to give me a call. After we talk, she not only buys me a drink, she bought my friends drinks as well!
Anyway, I know she is sorta interested, how much I don't know for sure, but it's there. However, I don't want to really waste my time on someone who isn't there for me, weather it be intentional or not, but god damn shes hot, and a cool cat as well. I know if we got together we would hit it off. Her BF lives and hour and a half away, which doesn't make things easier.
I think, and keyword being think that she does like me, but everytime she gets around me she wants to take it father, but when she sits down and thinks about it, she remembers her BF and that she doesn't want to cheat on him, if that makes any sense.
What I want to ask is, how do I handle a situtation where I see someone usually once a week after you have tried to call them and they don't answer. What I have been doing is just pretending like it didn't happen, but I don'tknow if that's right or not. I have other girls to take up my time so I can definatly live without her, but nevertheless she would be a nice horse to "add to the stable" if I could reel her in.