Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I game this hot 35 year old eastern euro chick?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, thanks for taking the time to open this post. I'm hoping some of you gentlemen will be able to offer me advice and insight regarding what I can expect from my newest gaming adventure, which is this bangin' 35 year old Lithuanian chick.

I met her at my last job. She was a customer that came into my shop probably once or twice a month. It seems like I'm always the one that helped her, and because of that we've kind of small talked and gotten to know one another at least a little bit over the past few months.

Well, I've had a thing for her ever since I first met her. She's 35 (I have to check IDs in my line of work), ~130lbs with large C cups, dishwater blonde, and a nice ass (at least from what I've seen in her jeans). A solid 7 right now, probably an 8.5 in her prime fifteen years ago. But beyond that, she's a seemingly intelligent worldly woman, dresses and acts with sophistication, and is able to match wits with me when we flirt.

Anyways, a couple weeks ago it's super late and I'm just locking the front door about to roll out and of course she shows up and wants me to help set her up with some gear. So I go back in to help her out, and get to talking to her about some of our shared interests and life goals and such. Turns out she's divorced from some Russian guy and has kids (I've met two of them, a boy who's probably 9 and a girl who is probably 5 or so, not sure if she has more)

Long story short, I'm figuring that this might be my last opportunity to game this chick since I was about to switch jobs, so I just come up with some weaksauce excuse to give her my card, because she wants to work in the same field that I'm in and is doing the kind of work that I had done a few years back.

She responds by grabbing another one of my cards and writing her number on it, without me even asking. I forget the reason why she said she wanted me to have her #, but anyways I ask her if it's ok to call her just to call her so we can hang out and just get to know one another and she happily agrees, saying that she doesn't know anybody in my town. Frame set, I hope.

Now, that all sounds like I'm getting the green light to proceed but there are a few obstacles that I need to be realistic about. I guess my biggest problem is with expectations. I think as both reasonable, rational adults that her and I can both agree that we want to bang each other out of mutual attractiveness, but I don't know where to go from there. For whatever reason, I never liked the casual sex thing, and I feel used if a girl just wants to have sex. On the flipside, I don't really want to seriously date her or anything, because taking care of kids is for chumps. I kind of want to work out a situation where we can be friends with benefits/date casually, because she really is an interesting person to talk to.

Also, how do I deal with her kids? I am inclined just to ignore that they exist, at least when it comes to planning things out with her, I know they are gonna be a pain in the ass, at the very least logistics wise.

We also live about a 35 minute drive away, so I have to plan stuff out in advance if we want to hang. She doesn't really come down my way, and since my last job is done I don't have much of a reason to meet up with her up there either. So I can't just do off-the-cuff spontaneous stuff with her, either.

Now, I haven't called her yet, since she said she had finals last week and I didn't want to bother her. I want to invite her out to do something fun and youthful, to make her feel like a sexy young lady again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

M

MonkeyButt

Eastern European woman?

Flash your gold card and act like a chump.
Bang her and get out!

Easy peasy!

no baggage here :s

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Now, that all sounds like I'm getting the green light to proceed but there are a few obstacles that I need to be realistic about. I guess my biggest problem is with expectations. I think as both reasonable, rational adults that her and I can both agree that we want to bang each other out of mutual attractiveness, but I don't know where to go from there. For whatever reason, I never liked the casual sex thing, and I feel used if a girl just wants to have sex. On the flipside, I don't really want to seriously date her or anything, because taking care of kids is for chumps. I kind of want to work out a situation where we can be friends with benefits/date casually, because she really is an interesting person to talk to.

Also, how do I deal with her kids? I am inclined just to ignore that they exist, at least when it comes to planning things out with her, I know they are gonna be a pain in the ass, at the very least logistics wise.
She is a single woman in her mid-thirties with two small kids. Her focus is definitely on finding a husband. Clock is ticking away and she has kids. She is looking at many years of loneliness.

FWB rarely works for long under the best of circumstances, because one or the other will want more. If she sleeps with you now, it will probably be in the hope that you will be staying with her.
Now, I haven't called her yet, since she said she had finals last week and I didn't want to bother her. I want to invite her out to do something fun and youthful, to make her feel like a sexy young lady again.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)
Well, possibly. A girl will want to go out and have fun, feel desired. This differs from woman to woman, but there are many who'd want to just have that date, if they haven't been on a date in a long time. And even if they have kids. But don't drag it out. The more time you spend with her, the more she will think that you are interested.

You don't have to call it a date, either. You can just come up with some fun activity. I don't think I have ever told a girl we were on a date.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expectations? Feel used when a girl just wants sex? What?

You shouldn't be seeing her kids at all if you just want a pump and dump or FWB. Seriously, if you are meeting and hanging with kids you are doing it wrong. Its unfair to them and you.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
She is a single woman in her mid-thirties with two small kids. Her focus is definitely on finding a husband. Clock is ticking away and she has kids. She is looking at many years of loneliness.

FWB rarely works for long under the best of circumstances, because one or the other will want more. If she sleeps with you now, it will probably be in the hope that you will be staying with her.

Well, possibly. A girl will want to go out and have fun, feel desired. This differs from woman to woman, but there are many who'd want to just have that date, if they haven't been on a date in a long time. And even if they have kids. But don't drag it out. The more time you spend with her, the more she will think that you are interested.

You don't have to call it a date, either. You can just come up with some fun activity. I don't think I have ever told a girl we were on a date.
Really, I guess I'm just kind of trying to work and angle where her and I can be friends and fool around, which reflects the kind of person I am. Too legit for a hit and quit, but too alpha for being a provider chump. I just want to show her a good time without being too committed.

This kind of touches on the opinions that my friends (some have game some don't) have about the situation. Some people are telling me she's just the stereotypical cougar out on the prowl, which could be the deal but If that's the case I really am not interested in going down the path that dozens of men have gone on before.

Other friends think she's trying to gold dig me. Honestly, I don't see her making this assessment of me. I make enough money to live comfortably for a bachelor, which she can probably tell from my title and position at my job, but I do not come off as long-term responsible in any sense of the word.

Warrior74 said:
Expectations? Feel used when a girl just wants sex? What?

You shouldn't be seeing her kids at all if you just want a pump and dump or FWB. Seriously, if you are meeting and hanging with kids you are doing it wrong. Its unfair to them and you.
Oh, believe me, I have no interest in meeting her kids. I've just seen them in her course of her coming in to my shop. Honestly the older boy was being a cockblock when I was working to get her #, and both her and I sensed it, and she sent him to sit in the car.

Sorry if I feel weird about sex, but I was raised in a household where I was taught that sex should be roughly equated with love. I just can't get into it if I feel like I'm a walking dildo (or a penis with a name).

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:

My god man, you know me! I went through this very situation in the last year with one of my plates. Kept it as informal as I possibly could for as long as I could and she absolutely hated it, but damn did she bend over backwards to please me. 35+ women I've encountered have all been the same in this regard. 30-35 aren't so simple to deal with though because they have those last vestiges of "hawt girl" mentality still lingering and reality hasn't fully hit them that their time is limited.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Sorry if I feel weird about sex, but I was raised in a household where I was taught that sex should be roughly equated with love. I just can't get into it if I feel like I'm a walking dildo (or a penis with a name).
Ah. There in lies the crux of the matter. I was raised the same way. But fortunately life kept screwing me over enough and rubbing my face into the true nature of women until I finally understood it. Even after I understood it, I didn't like it. But finally I just learned to accept the fact that the two are separate and sex is fun and women are temporary. And since they are temporary I have no problem leading them down the garden path, because that is what they want. The want the fantasy and hopes it turns into reality. FWB arrangements have no aspects of fantasy and too much reality the way most guys around here try to do it. Which is why most women eventually leave that arrangement. FWB arrangements should just "happen" and always be unspoken.

You are just going to have to be a player on this one or leave it alone. If she ask you about "relationships" tell her you are looking for the one, and one day you hope to settle down and have a family, but until then you are just taking it easy. You'll have to subtly let her think you are auditioning her for the job. You'll get some great mind blowing sex designed to cripple you're higher thinking functions long enough to get you to commit, but when the pvssy punch out fails to work, she'll be moving on. As long as you know that and are cool with that, play on player.