"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How Should I Dress?

ThugLove

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Sacramento, California
hey whats up all
heres one for you

How should I dress??? (for picking up chicks anyway)
background info
Im 22, white live in urban enviroment

I am going back to college in fall, (havent gone to school since highschool) so I want to see if I cant become a dj (struggling afc right now)

I perfer to pull younger girls (17-21) If found that those type of girls you have to dress more hip


I dont know if i should dress hip or preppy

seems to me If I ever want to pull an mature girl my age or a girl with class you need to go the prepy route, how do you playas dress, what works for you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Ask a chick who is a "friend" and of the type of girls that you want to get to go shopping with you.
 

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
memphis
I dress casual and formal casual. Go to Stores like Expressmen or Banana Republic to look at the style of clothing. Trust me, i work in a women clothing store called The Limited so I get employee discount at Expressmen?Structure and get trendy clothes, And sit back and watch how many females flock to me.
 
Top