"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How Should I deal with this one?

LeChanteur

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
I'm in a bit of a sticky situation that I haven't had to deal with before and need some advice.

I have two female friends who we'll call A and B (they're each others best friends) that I met through a social group. I got along with both of them but initially there wasn't much attraction. Then I started to notice B a bit more and realized that she is the kind of girl I look for.

Anyway I was speaking to another friend who also knows both the girls and telling him about this attraction.

Problem is he went and told A, who of course has since told B, that I am interested in her. (A thinks it's a fabulous idea that we get together and I know B is interested in me)

I haven't seen her since this happened but don't know how to approach it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Aisle55

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
It's all in the HOW. How you will NOT react to A telling B. Your attitude toward this will dictate your success with B. Be cool and confident about it and you'll be fine. Be glad that A told B. Don't bring it up at all. Be a man and take action. IF you want B, go get her.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I hate it when friends take a personal interest in my romantic life. I can think of one instance in particular where I had this girl diggin' me (this is BEFORE I even found this site, and I just happened to start acting "DJ" toward her), and when her friends realized this, they all started going out of their way to hook us up. It felt very awkward.

Personally, I'd just keep doing what you were doing before she knew. ;)
 

JR2003

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Ignore the incident. What it IS going to do is tip the scales.

What you should do is go ahead being flirty with her. Since she knows that you are interested she's going to react MORE or LESS positively than if she didn't know.

If she's interested she'll be easier to pull as the games aren't there so much. If she's not interested she'll make it clear from the start.

It's a bit embarrassing for people to know your feelings, but in this case it could make the whole situation easier.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top