"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How should I confront disrespect?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
Hey guys,

The past few weeks I’ve been dealing with disrespect and spiteful people.

For one I was scammed from an item from a guy and two I was called out of my name.

I’m for certain, if I retaliate I will be successful. But as I work on myself and business, I just think…man…if I get caught..or do the extreme I’ll lose a lot of things I’m working for.


How do you guys deal with disrespectful men?

It hurts because I feel my character is being played.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Messages
264
Reaction score
193
Age
25
The laws are so damn stupid, I get revenge and go to jail? Or I call the police and made a stupid ass report that solve nothing.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
The best revenge is to be successful. Sometimes people try to bait us just so that we won’t focus on that goal
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
you can do one of 2 make a report for police and hope for the best, or figure out when he would be alone and jump on him, the 2nd is dangerous and you ahve to make sure he don't know who you are and no one else should. thing is save for killing the dumbass is a waste of time and normally you don't want to waste you life with garbage, so the best is file a report and hope he is dumb enough to get to jail
 
Top