"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

how should i beat the comp?

NativeNorth

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
aight, there's a chick at my school named Vanessa, she is like a 9.2, she's incredibly gorgeous, she is supposedly a slut and everything but i wanna see for myself. she knows my name and i've seen her around a few times, and i'm thinking about going for it. the thing is, there's other guys after her, that are better DJ's than me, but i feel that somehow i can get with her, somehow . . .

so now the question . . .

when i see her around, we smile at each other sometimes, but with all these other pretty good DJ's after her, me being an learning/amatuer don juan, it's easy for me to get discouraged . . so how do i stand out in her eyes, how should i go about beating these other DJ's?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Beat them by, reading the bible.

And be the only guy with the balls to approach her, get her number and taking her out.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Nw maybe its me but almost every post I've heard contains a 9.2 or a 10. Where the **** do you guys go to school. Cause I want some too. Just thought I'd give you a reality chaeck. Find the hottest women alive on earth. A really hot madel. Put her at 9.5 cause no one is perfect. this leaves a scale of 5 average to 10 perfect. I'm only saying your exagerating and this chicks probably only a 7 or a 7.5 if she's really hot cause 8 and up's model status.

Of course this is my mind. THe girl I love's not a 9.2 she's more like a 6. Here let me spell out the scale

10-perfect. God's not evem this good
9. Holy ****. **** peeing your pants you jus cummed em.
8. Model
7 Hot
6.Perty
5.Average run o the mill manufactured chick Not hot not ugly
4.A few defects or maybe a flat chest-A friend
3.Some major defect like only one boob and a missing arm
2. OMG your gonna puke. She's so ugly you gotta stare
1. Look at a pile of vomit ,inhale. Now have an ugly chick with wrinkley boobs and full body acme rool around with it while massageing an old chick. Time the disgust by 100 . Yeah thats it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
ill bet u anything half of these ":Djs" are AFC who hang around her hoping for a chance. This is similar to a club when u see a guy whio wants to go for a girl but doesnt have the balls, i love walking up to the chick he wants and grinding with her in front of him. ****ING REALITY CHECK!
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by DarkfalconIV
Nw maybe its me but almost every post I've heard contains a 9.2 or a 10. Where the **** do you guys go to school. Cause I want some too. Just thought I'd give you a reality chaeck. Find the hottest women alive on earth. A really hot madel. Put her at 9.5 cause no one is perfect. this leaves a scale of 5 average to 10 perfect. I'm only saying your exagerating and this chicks probably only a 7 or a 7.5 if she's really hot cause 8 and up's model status.

Of course this is my mind. THe girl I love's not a 9.2 she's more like a 6. Here let me spell out the scale

10-perfect. God's not evem this good
9. Holy ****. **** peeing your pants you jus cummed em.
8. Model
7 Hot
6.Perty
5.Average run o the mill manufactured chick Not hot not ugly
4.A few defects or maybe a flat chest-A friend
3.Some major defect like only one boob and a missing arm
2. OMG your gonna puke. She's so ugly you gotta stare
1. Look at a pile of vomit ,inhale. Now have an ugly chick with wrinkley boobs and full body acme rool around with it while massageing an old chick. Time the disgust by 100 . Yeah thats it
Seriously... Who cares?
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Nobody. but if every women you meet that you consider good enough to **** is a 9 or 10 then what the point of rating them at all. Plus your putting them on pedastals. A Hb9 is no different than a hb7. the only difference is that you give more power to hb9 than 7. Try reversing it. some time it works wonders. Flirt with a HB9. then when a fairly hot girl comes over blow off the really hot one you were with. It'll make her mad cause sh's not getting the attention from you and most will fight to get you back. Where was I?.....
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
no, for getting the girl (if i like her) and for showing the guy that time doesnt wait for losers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top