“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how should i ask her out?

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Tyler
Call me crazy, but you're ALREADY hanging out with her...what's the difference between that and a date? I'll leave you to fill in the blanks here...
Friends hang out - friends don't kiss, make out or have sex.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tyler

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
Friends hang out - friends don't kiss, make out or have sex.
Exactly. Hopefully the original poster can take that and run with it.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch


I'm not even going to comment..but in short..this is the worse advice i've seen in a while..how more pansy ass can you get?

Ask her..straight out no..Tell her.."Hey I wanna take you out on friday how does seven sound"

There. You're done.

Sounds like you're just another looser without a date on Friday. Why the f*** do people think that Friday is the only night to go out anyway?
 
Top