"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How should I approach this situation?

h_amati

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
There is this girl that lives next door that has been giving me lots of "buying signals" (starting conversations, telling me how nice my bike is, gets nervous when she talks to me).

She told me she works at a local museum and said that she'll give me her number so I can come visit the museum. Thing is we have seen each other only by chance when we happen to be going to work or coming home at night.

I thought, no problem I'll get her number next time I bump into her. But because of our schedules it is hard to bump into each other.

She also said she was temporarily living next door and she would leave in about two weeks.

Now, I can get the museum´s phone number and ask for her and say something along the lines of....Hi, I´m Hugo your next door neighbor, listen, I didn't want to bother you at home, when can I come see you at the museum?.

Does these sound kinda creepy or desperate?. What would you do?.

Thanks in advance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

assasin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Bolton, UK
"I didn't want to bother you at home" doesn't sound creepy just a bit lame.

Knock on her door, tell her it was cool having her a a neighbour and that it would be a shame to lose contact after she moved out because you think you two could be really compatible (make sure you get that last bit in so there's no doubt that you want to date her not just be friends)

Now seing as she is moving out, you need to get a date before that happens or she will just be too busy and the opportunity will probably never arise again.
 

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
yeah, sounds good.

Or just call down to the museum and ask her to show you around. Or call the museum and find out how to get in there if it's not public. Just get talking to her in there and have her talk to you about stuff. Then you can naturally ask for her number or just invite her for a drink directly.

Osc.
 

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2001
Messages
2,572
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
I thought I read something similar a while ago.... Here's the preceeding threads for those who don't know:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32545
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32676

h_amati, you have a load of great advice from people in these other 2 threads. Haven't you put any of it to work? Time keeps passing, and this girl's leaving date is getting even closer. You've wasted all this time thinking and not acting.

My advice to you is to forget about her. You've wasted too much damn time and you're going to lose out. You can do better than this. Forget about your neighbor and get yourself another woman (or three).
 

h_amati

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2003
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
It has been very difficult to get a hold of her, that is why I thought of giving her a ring at the museum.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top