Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I approach this situation?

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl that lives next door that has been giving me lots of "buying signals" (starting conversations, telling me how nice my bike is, gets nervous when she talks to me).

She told me she works at a local museum and said that she'll give me her number so I can come visit the museum. Thing is we have seen each other only by chance when we happen to be going to work or coming home at night.

I thought, no problem I'll get her number next time I bump into her. But because of our schedules it is hard to bump into each other.

She also said she was temporarily living next door and she would leave in about two weeks.

Now, I can get the museum´s phone number and ask for her and say something along the lines of....Hi, I´m Hugo your next door neighbor, listen, I didn't want to bother you at home, when can I come see you at the museum?.

Does these sound kinda creepy or desperate?. What would you do?.

Thanks in advance.

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I didn't want to bother you at home" doesn't sound creepy just a bit lame.

Knock on her door, tell her it was cool having her a a neighbour and that it would be a shame to lose contact after she moved out because you think you two could be really compatible (make sure you get that last bit in so there's no doubt that you want to date her not just be friends)

Now seing as she is moving out, you need to get a date before that happens or she will just be too busy and the opportunity will probably never arise again.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, sounds good.

Or just call down to the museum and ask her to show you around. Or call the museum and find out how to get in there if it's not public. Just get talking to her in there and have her talk to you about stuff. Then you can naturally ask for her number or just invite her for a drink directly.

Osc.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I read something similar a while ago.... Here's the preceeding threads for those who don't know:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32545
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32676

h_amati, you have a load of great advice from people in these other 2 threads. Haven't you put any of it to work? Time keeps passing, and this girl's leaving date is getting even closer. You've wasted all this time thinking and not acting.

My advice to you is to forget about her. You've wasted too much damn time and you're going to lose out. You can do better than this. Forget about your neighbor and get yourself another woman (or three).

h_amati

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been very difficult to get a hold of her, that is why I thought of giving her a ring at the museum.