Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Sensitive Are Women To The Crazy Label?

Tyrion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking are women sensitive to being thought of as crazy?

If a women picks up on a little something you said and then think that you think they’re crazy - even if you don’t.

Has this happened to you?

I’m also seeing a lot of OLD profiles where they say they’re “easy going” as if they are trying to put a lot of distance between themselves and the crazy or high maintenance women out there.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take note crazy people hate being called crazy, and most woman are like this, once just to piss off a woman who was acting crazy toward my dad, just to piss her off I said out loud to him, you only start things with crazy people, I could see a vein poping and she yelling like crazy

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking are women sensitive to being thought of as crazy?
Generally speaking most humans are sensitive to be thought to be crazy. Women might be more vocal about it, but if people call me crazy I feel free to ignore them forthwith.

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are more sensitive to social pressure. Anything that could mean a potential negative to their social reputation is something that’s automatically deemed a threat. That’s why they take zero accountability and have the most immense mental gymnastics ability that can rationalize anything in any way. Hence, they try banning shame and attack those who call them to be better: They view it as an attack on their reputation.

Also, this explains the vicious ways women attack each other. Public humiliation is a woman’s biggest fear, generally speaking, and negative stereotypes attributed to them dig deep into their soul. They lose their minds. That’s why their default method of attack is character assassination, social terrorism, and psychological warfare, compared to men who will fight each other physically. (Now that I think of it, this is likely one of the reasons why the modern liberal left operates this way. It’s literally controlled by women!)

They’re likely insecure about it and want to seem like they’re “different” and “more easy going”, something like that. It’s the whole “I’m not like other girls” cliche that ironically makes them like literally every other girl out there.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It bothers them because it's true. Think about it. Does it bother you when someone calls you something that you absolutely know you aren't? No it doesn't. It only bothers you if there's some part of you that realizes they might be right.