Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Rare Are Good Women?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We know that good women are rare.

But how rare?

My opinion is they are pretty rare and because of this we need to sort through a bunch of them to find any good ones.

Yes, “good” is subjective and is defined differently by each man. So, no one definition can do.

Last edited:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, they are like finding a damn needle in haystack rare, ya feel me!!! So I say they are RARE!!!!!! If you find one, better hang onto to her or else I will be hitting on her!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it says poll but there isnt a poll on here....

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
it says poll but there isnt a poll on here....
I took "Poll" out.

I'm curious about opinions and experiences.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Yes, “good” is subjective and is defined differently by each man. So, no one definition can do. I don’t want to skew the results by defining it further.
We know "good" is subjective, and is measured in perceived similarity to an impossible idealization, but without any further clarification on what general criteria constitutes good, it's impossible to quantify just how rare such women are. Are we talking good enough to fvck and not regret it in the morning, good as in fully relationship compatible, or somewhere in between?

Regardless of the end-goal or how high the bar is set, the problem for most people is when a scarcity mentality kicks in and prevents them from taking the most rational course of action, which is implementing some sort of process to meet new ones, evaluate current ones, and keep around "good" ones.

For sake of illustration, let's say 5 of every 100 women fit the "good" billing in the sense that they are both attractive and a good fit for whatever your goal is. That would be 5% of women. The question then becomes, do you have any sort of process for sifting through them to find that 5%?

Here is one such example of a process. Even if the end-goal was simply having enough plates so that there's always one available for the weekend, you still need to put women through your process to find ones that fit the bill. I wish there were more discussions around here geared toward discussing process, versus trying to determine with precision how rare viable women are.

However, regardless of our goals, I think it's fair to say that in a general sense both women and men of substance are rare, for sure. Less than 10% of the population.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with your less than 10% assessment. Add on to that the need to be physically ATTRACTED to her, and the pool gets narrowed down to a VERY small percentage of the population.

I posted awhile back about how OFTEN you guys find a decent woman, one who is suitable for an LTR. I usually find one about every 1.5 yrs. I suppose I could probably reduce that time span if I were to take a more proactive approach to women, but I just don't have it in me!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good versus bad is a hopeless way to assess things.

all that matters is finding a woman who you are compatible with. one who GETS you. one who understands who you are and admires you for it. and one who YOU get adn who you truly understand and admire.

lets face it, most guys settle for the best looking woman they can get and then hold on for dear life. 10 years down the road they regret it, but at the time they thought 'she's the best i've ever caught. she's the one.'

they key is not settling - even if its settling upward (because long term it will crash downward).

the key is keep fishing until you catch the fish for you.

can it happen?

hey life itself is a miracle. of course it can happen.

will it happen?

i honestly believe that if want it to, it will, at some point. but you have to believe it will. because if you dont believe it, then its very possible that when you meet the one for you, that you'll pass her by without even noticing her.

then again, kids are starving to death in africa, so who am i to suggest that life can be fair.

but despite the ugliness and hopelessness that seems to fill the world, you gotta keep believe that magic can happen. that one day lightening will strike and you'll find the one for you.

because if you don't believe in magic, then there ain't a lot to live for other than the next meal, the next f*ck, the next car, etc.

so don't worry about the odds, or how many good women are out there, just focus on and believe in the idea that there's a woman out there for you. who knows when she'll show up, but she will at some point - all you gotta do is be ready for her when she does.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
Yes, “good” is subjective and is defined differently by each man. So, no one definition can do.
Depends, what are the chances of finding your "soulmate?"

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman, I think we should permanently add these defintitions into the SoSuave dictionary:

Uber Quality Woman: Less than 1% of the American population.

Quality Woman: Less than 3% of the American population.

Fat Woman Hor: More than 50% of the American population.

Vagina-on-a-stick: The remaining bottom ~40% of the American population.

All kidding aside, the answer to your question lies in how many other women like you are out there. Come to find out, there are no quality women. There are only women similar or disimilar to you.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Depends, what are the chances of finding your "soulmate?"
“Soulmate” Hahahahaha. Rabble-rouser.

At E-Hardly.com it’s at least 90%.

No way in hell am I advocating a search for "THE ONE", only "A" good one. Soulmates and Unicorns are the same. Good luck with finding them.

1 in 25 for dateable women to have fun with temporarily.

1 in 100 for women that are potential LTR’s.

If you are a serial dater, say one or two women every 2 months, and you have to sort through, conservatively, 75 women to find a decent one, then that could take you 12.5 years!!

If you are serious about finding some good one’s you gotta crank up both the speed of the assembly line and increase your ability to sort out the one’s you don’t want quickly.

I’m jumping back on my soapbox on approaching women, lots of them, cold, warm, whatever. I just can’t think of any other way to do it.

But, of course you gotta have the skills to do this, and then the judgment to choose well.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"good women" are as rare as you are willing to make them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
“Soulmate” Hahahahaha. Rabble-rouser.

At E-Hardly.com it’s at least 90%.

No way in hell am I advocating a search for "THE ONE", only "A" good one. Soulmates and Unicorns are the same. Good luck with finding them.

1 in 25 for dateable women to have fun with temporarily.

1 in 100 for women that are potential LTR’s.

If you are a serial dater, say one or two women every 2 months, and you have to sort through, conservatively, 75 women to find a decent one, then that could take you 12.5 years!!

If you are serious about finding some good one’s you gotta crank up both the speed of the assembly line and increase your ability to sort out the one’s you don’t want quickly.

I’m jumping back on my soapbox on approaching women, lots of them, cold, warm, whatever. I just can’t think of any other way to do it.

But, of course you gotta have the skills to do this, and then the judgment to choose well.
E-Hardly.com :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

But I'm with you about the difficulty. It will definitely be a long search to find an established "good one." It would be easier than finding your soulmate but so winning the lottery would be easier too. That's why my search consists of finding a woman who could become a "good one."

I know the fallacy of being able to change a person but I believe that if she has the capability and possible hidden desire to become a good one, a good guy could inspire her to elevate herself. They say that men can be trained but so can women. Just be sure that the she is at least paper trained and the b1tch comes when you call her (damn, did I say that???? WHOOPS). :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
"good women" are as rare as you are willing to make them.
:yes: You tend to gravitate towards whatever you're looking for, now recognizing it is another story.