Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How quickly do you guys NEXT a girl and why?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All rise!

I want your opinions on this topic. With so much info going on in the community, I've read that different people will drop a girl at different times. Here's my policy on this regard and feel free to chime in.

I will delete a woman instantly (especially from online) if she:

1. Flakes by last minute excuse or goes ghost.
2. Stops responding to me entirely. (This often gets assumed and treated in the community that a better man or ex is in the picture. And all women have exes.)
3. Just wants me as beta bux (friendzone or anything that goes into beta)
4. Is crude, disrespectful, a psychopath, etc.
5. Wants to take it slow (could count as beta bux)

If a real life meet, I may give a second strike if a flake counter offers.

I know, it sucks to be moving on and you have no idea where you f**ked up. NEXTing a girl is only part of the battle, but if you can't fix where you're f**king up, if you even know where you're f**king up, you'll be NEXTing girls till kingdom come, but not making any real progress.

Of course it's not as common you'll run into a girl who has super high interest in you from the start. Most women make us wonder if they're genuinely attracted to us or just want attention. Especially considering a notch for them means just getting attention. But we as men have to take action, as waiting around and "turning indifference/ aloofness up to eleven" is only effective if the woman has interest. Comes off as auto-rejection otherwise.

With that said, how quick will you next a girl? 2 strikes? 1 strike? She goes ghost on you?

I'd like your opinions on any and all of your reasons for NEXTing a girl, and how quickly.

Fellas, you have the floor.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. flaking without a good reason
2. slow/no responses without a good reason
3. if she's really boring(some people are particularly boring oh jeez) or not very sexual(I wanna get laid soon, not work on her for a year because she's a prude)
4. if she's mean to anyone(obviously including me) without good reason(jokes don't count as being mean, as long as it's clear she was really joking and not making an excuse). i despise those women and people in general who are only nice when they see personal benefit in it. it's also a huge red flag.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all if I feel something is wrong at a gut level she gets in the queue for being kicked out of the plane.

1 Flaking of course, not even needed to be told.

2 Makes it clear that there wont be no sex involved, a huge form of disrespect even before being anything else, I dont say stuff like this even to fat girls I wont touch with a finger

3 Any mention of an other guy in a sexual way

4 not reciprocrating communications, text, calls, whatever

5 any form of discomfort she creates to me willingly, it doesnt take a genius to realize that if she flirts with some other guy in front of me I would be pissed off

6 behaving ****y or aggressive for the pleasure of doing so

Nexting is not a revenge but the most intelligent action to do while in front of something which doesnt add any value or pleasure to your life.

My nexting doesnt usually implies that she is cut out of my life but simply that she has such a low credit and status that no energy or time will be given, not even a phone call will be picked up just a short answer to a direct sms like for setting a sex only call in my place or something like that.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion there are a few things that mean an instant next before a first date:

1 flakes without any good reason.
2 flakes last minute without any good reason.
3 arrives more than 20 minutes late without a good excuse.
4 rejects my kiss/advances.
5 is super weird, psycho or something like this.
6 takes more than a few hours to reply to my texts.

Now, if we've had a few dates I follow the two strikes rule.
If she does something that really annoys me (flakes, doesnt get sexual, arrives too late, doesnt wanna pay for anything etc) more than once, she's nexted forever.

For example, if within two weeks she flakes one time with a 'good excuse', and then on another occasion she takes one day to reply to my text, she's nexted, and loses all points with me.

Is it a way to get revenge? nope, I next her because I know that she's not that much into me (if at all), so it is a waste of time, energy, money and a source of headaches.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Not replying to a message. If I send a text and she does not responding then I give up and move on. A girl that's interested in you is going to do everything to talk with you.
2) When she cancels a date, one strike there except if the excuse is convincing enough so I give a second and last chance.
3) disrespect even at the slightest bit ( in every way) .
4) Stupid behavior.
5) Unhealthy lifestyle (with some small exceptions )
6) Without status

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the first signs of lowering IL

I may be a bit too trigger happy these days but in my AFC days I was friend zoned and string along more than once and I'll be damned if it ever happens again.

As soon as she starts half assing it I'm gone and if she wants me back she can come find me.

Life's too short to play little girl games

MrRebornMan

Reaction score
Once I sense that a girl is disrespectful, then I next her(unless we're in a relationship, I'll try to talk it out and won't next as hard). Disrespect branches out to areas such as flaking, leading other guys on, flirting with guys that are interested in her, giving an attitude when she's losing interest(seriously just go away if you're not interested anymore instead of *****ing).

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she insults my pride. I can take a lot when someone insults me as a person cuz generally speaking, there isn't a lot that can get to me. But if she insults something that I strongly stand for, insults my family, or steals (holy **** if she ****ing steals from me, I turn criminal. ****ing call the cops *****, you steal from me, I don't leave a trace that I ever did anything. Got it all plamned out. **** you thieves. I outta cut your mother****ing hands off.) I would leave her for good. That's when I turn off my empathy. If she regrets it badly and would pretty much do anything for me, I might take up that offer once or twice, then never talk to her ever again.

But probably not.

Reaction score
One I didn't see anyone else mention is checking her phone on a date. I’m sure some people probably don’t find it to be a big deal, but IMO if she’s on her phone during a date without a good reason I’m going to assume she’s not interested and end the date. She better be on-call for work, or someone called her phone 2-3 times in a row, but not “oh my phone just vibrated let me see who texted me”. I think it’s disrespectful and also a sign that someone isn’t interested and has a short attention span.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I get the vibe that I'm doing more than her to keep the interaction/communication going. She is expecting me to chase. She is not responding to texts in a reasonable amount of time or the responses are short or bland. Signs of dropping interest level. I trust my gut and eject. If I get the clinger vibe from her. Needy/clingy girls are the worst. Been there, done that. Never again. Signs of selfish or very self centered behavior "the world revolves around me and my emotions" type of stuff. Obviously if I get the feeling that she is stringing me along or trying to keep me on the line while she is dating someone, in case it doesn't work out, I'll block her on all platforms. Got no time for that nonsense, she can find another chump to be her plan B guy. Any signs of mental health issues. After dealing with one BPD in the past I'm on high alert for that sh*t and will vanish like a fart in the wind at the first sign of it.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
1) Doesn't respond
2) If she flakes and doesn't respond well to my a counter-offer
3) Too clingy early on
4) Prudish
5) dry spell goggles wore off and she's not attractive anymore
6) I wake up and realize she sucks in general
7) Suspect she is sleeping around

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bio said:
Poon king cant next women since they dont want him to begin with
Another troll with a Poon King fetish :crackup:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to keep them around as long as possible but with a certain aloofness and indifference. Never be desperate, or clingy of course.

You know why, some girls will be hard to meet up with or have drinks with in the first stage. But she could reach out when she has nothing to do or you could run in2 her in a club or something and then she will be open for you seducing her. Always act calm. OR she sees you with lots of girls on snapchat, facebook or in real life and becomes instantly interested, happens so many times.

Only when she reaches some certain point you should dropp her period.

My rules:

* Showing up very late at dates +45 minutes without a legit reason
* Being disrespectful, when shes youre plate and all that and your out and she speaks with other guys a lot, or flirts with other guys or sits at the table of other guys and leaves you be. Ill go towards her tell her shes disrespecting me and if she doesn't follow me she's out and I'll leave.
* When she stops responding to texts or calls. (If she knows youre f8cking around with other girls she has a legit reason and i'll try to fix it ofcourse, this happened to me)
* Being a golddigger, wanting me to pay for everything and buy her clothes, high heels, bottles in the clubs etc etc
* Being disrespectful towards my mom
* Lieying a lot
* Flaking + 3 times she's out period.
* She hates to s8ck ****, does it for 10 minutes then complains that she hates it and quits doing it. I'll dropp her eventually. I need girls that love to s8ck my ****. Because I know i'm a pro in the bed and she only deserves me if she gives me everything back.
* Having no purpose in life, nothing to do, sleeping all day and depending on me to initiate evertyhing.

I don't mind f8ckbuddies though who f8ck around aswel.

Cheers judge nism

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
I try to keep them around as long as possible but with a certain aloofness and indifference. Never be desperate, or clingy of course.

You know why, some girls will be hard to meet up with or have drinks with in the first stage. But she could reach out when she has nothing to do or you could run in2 her in a club or something and then she will be open for you seducing her. Always act calm. OR she sees you with lots of girls on snapchat, facebook or in real life and becomes instantly interested, happens so many times.

Only when she reaches some certain point you should dropp her period.

My rules:

* Showing up very late at dates +45 minutes without a legit reason
* Being disrespectful, when shes youre plate and all that and your out and she speaks with other guys a lot, or flirts with other guys or sits at the table of other guys and leaves you be. Ill go towards her tell her shes disrespecting me and if she doesn't follow me she's out and I'll leave.
* When she stops responding to texts or calls. (If she knows youre f8cking around with other girls she has a legit reason and i'll try to fix it ofcourse, this happened to me)
* Being a golddigger, wanting me to pay for everything and buy her clothes, high heels, bottles in the clubs etc etc
* Being disrespectful towards my mom
* Lieying a lot
* Flaking + 3 times she's out period.
* She hates to s8ck ****, does it for 10 minutes then complains that she hates it and quits doing it. I'll dropp her eventually. I need girls that love to s8ck my ****. Because I know i'm a pro in the bed and she only deserves me if she gives me everything back.
* Having no purpose in life, nothing to do, sleeping all day and depending on me to initiate evertyhing.

I don't mind f8ckbuddies though who f8ck around aswel.

Cheers judge nism

Oh god, I hate this

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I next a chick if her IL has a noticeable drop. If she starts taking more than 12 hours to respond to my texts, I quit texting and move on.

Standing me up is a NEXTable offence. First impression is extremely important when I'm dating someone new. If she's going to be making excuses for not showing up to keep me dangling just in case her other boy toy isn't working out, she's history.

Disrespectful behaviour is not tolerable. I had a chick stand me up when I came to pick her up for a six month celebration dinner. I ditched another 4 month chick for entertaining the idea of attending a fetish party with a single male friend. Things like this are NOT acceptable in relationships. If I'm going to be in a relationship with a chick, she needs to have some degree of good behaviour and respect.

Bad hygene will get her NEXTed.

Noticeable and unattractive weight gain will get her NEXTed.

Anything negative or bad involving my kid will get her NEXTed.

If I'm just fvcking her for the sake of fvcking her, I'm not going to be extremely picky. But when it comes to relationships, she's going to be on a thin line until I can see genuine quality - if it exists.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman displays by her actions that she is unwilling to put forth any effort for me I will next her. If she demonstrates clingy traits, I next her. If I do not have fun with her, next. Really that's about it.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a quick nexter, well let me not say nexter. I'll just quickly downgrade a girl to a bedbuddy rather than considering her as someone I would value a relationship with. I'll downgrade a girl to a bb if I even suspect she has an orbiter. Any poor taste in clothing, or hygene and she's outta there.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I;m not a quick nexter, for the most part. If the girl totally blows me off then I'll delete that number quicker than I nut. However, usually Ill give her 2 strikes and thats about it. Rare occasions, with previous oneitius, I let gave her more than enough, which obviously was a bad idea.