"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How Pathetic Am I Really?

Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Somewhere
ok i'm new to this so help me out peeps. ok-i just recently started a new job and in the training class i randomly started flirting with this gorgeous girl and well...at first it seemed to me like she was extremely interested (surprised the hell out of me)-she would laugh at everything i say, direct eye contact, compliments (ur sooo funny, oh i love ur sideburns, oh i have such a blast with u)-the usual signs don juan says...by the end of the 3 week training class she would let me eat her lunch with her and had given me nicknames as well as asked me for relationship advice for her ex and even asked me to go to the gym with her. now...since im skeptical as to why a gorgeous woman would want anything to do with me i ask...did i screw up by not asking her out the first time i noticed or am i still salvagable...or am i just her new best friend? im confused.

i see her at work and shes always happy to see me and updates me on her life. shes still single, but im kinda skeptical still...what should i do. am i just a "nice guy" to her or does she want something more? and yeah, im prepared for major criticism...:confused:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
since im skeptical as to why a gorgeous woman would want anything to do with me
My friend, that's the antithesis of the DJ mindset. Of course a gorgeous woman would be attracted to you. Instead of titling this thread, "how pathetic am I", instead ask yourself, "how can I best seize this opportunity". Make a conscious effort to minimize and eliminate the negative self talk.

Asking for relationship advice is not a great sign. That's the LJBF zone.

My advice, turn up the C&F, dominance and kino. Bust her balls and show her your sexual side. Going to the gym is perfect for kino. Correct her form on the exercises.

Also, since this is a girl from work, be aware of the dangers of dating co wokers.
 
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Somewhere
hmmm. yeah i understand the co worker thing...but she works totally different hours from me, so im cool me thinks...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Are you waiting for an ugly girl to show interest in you to ask out?? Ask her out and find out out if she sees you as other than a friend (chump)! You won't know until you ask!!
 

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2000
Messages
763
Reaction score
26
Age
50
Capo,

I'm moving this thread to Don Juan Discussion. It's not that your questions aren't important. I'm sure that to you, they are. It's just that your problem is not one thats unique to older men.

Men of all ages have confidence issues with women. The main forum (and the DJ Bible btw) is better suited for you to get ideas on how to deal with your situation. In the main forum, you should get some respones that are just as good as the ones you got here.

Take Care.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
How Pathetic Am I Really?

About as pathetic as to post these words about yourself.

Never put yourself down kid. When you stand alone in front of a mirror all whom you do not see are beneath you.

You are the boss of boss's like your screen name is suggesting.

Capo de Capo!

And no I do not speak italian. I used to read Mack Bolan novels when I was a kid.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Originally posted by Capo De Tutti Capi
...by the end of the 3 week training class she would let me eat lunch with her
This line just shows how much in AFC mode you really are. Change your thinking or you will be an EMOTIONAL TAMPON 4 LIFE.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
JUST very casually ask her out somewhere..

"hey there is this really cool movie playing ..lets go"

then on the date PIMP her like crazy
C+F
kino, kino kino...

I think she might be testing you....
grab your balls and go for it ..and rock her world (and pass her shyt tests)
 
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Somewhere
ok uh...whats afc mode? and yeah...last thing i wanna' be is emotional tampon boy. or emo boy. **** that. thanks for the posts~
 

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
by the end of the 3 week training class she would let me eat lunch with her
Old AFC attitude: Eating lunch with her is an honor of sorts. She holds the power; "letting me eat with her."

NEW DJ - Mac style attitude: She would be honored to eat lunch with me!! Maybe she should eat with me; after all my time is very valuable. You hold the power. "Let's go to lunch next week." You control the situation and you show her how much of a Stud you really are.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zangatti

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
New Mexico, USA
And BTW, if you don't know this already Capo, AFC=Average Frustrated Chump. Ever read the DJ Bible? That's some good stuff.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by Capo De Tutti Capi
ok uh...whats afc mode? and yeah...last thing i wanna' be is emotional tampon boy. or emo boy. **** that. thanks for the posts~
You sayin there's something wrong with emo? HUH? Even though it is enormously AFC, it can teach you alot of good lessons, and I am a fan of the MUSIC, not the lyrics. Ever listen to "Again I go Unnoticed" by Dashboard Confessional? It contains the proverbial AFC mindset. Download it and listen to it, and you WILL want to punch yourself in the face. Don't be the guy in the song. Be the MAN that could beat the SHIT out of that wimp in the song.

GRAB your balls and do something about this chick before it's too late.
 

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
I think you should go grab your ballz and run into a wall. I used to be like you. When I first used the DJ concepts it worked on women, so well in fact I didnt know what to do when they were so into me.

So how do you know when you're a true DJ?

A: When you realise you can walk away from a HB without regret and move on.

Took me a while to be able to walk away clean. We have all fallen into the LJBF mode and hoped someday 'the' woman will see you in a different light.

Assess the situation buddy, if you are in trouble move on or make her 'your' friend.
 
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Somewhere
aite guys, thanks for the posts, im gonna' assess this situation and hit u back later. oh theres nothing wrong with emo if u mean the music, but to me-emo is a fad, its a scene of people its not the music, and im sure u know what i mean. thanks~
 
Top