Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How OnlyFans Monetizes Lonely Men - Gamer Psychologist

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clickbait thread. This video is about findom and negative validation from findom....not really about onlyfans at all.

It has some interesting points in general in terms of masochistic addictions, but that has nothing to do with OF.

The only thing OF has to do with the video is a random recommendation from an OF content creator for the subject guy in the video to try out findom so its pure clickbait.

In fact, prior to this thread, I never heard about findom. If I now go on findom, get addicted to that, then it would be the OP's fault for posting a clickbait thread, and video where the concept is introduced. Therefore, ironically, what this OP is accusing OF of doing in this case, he's actually also doing it too by indirectly providing a recommendation to such a site as well as it's mentioned.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clickbait thread. This video is about findom and negative validation from findom....not really about onlyfans at all.

It has some interesting points in general in terms of masochistic addictions, but that has nothing to do with OF.

The only thing OF has to do with the video is a random recommendation from an OF content creator for the subject guy in the video to try out findom so its pure clickbait.

In fact, prior to this thread, I never heard about findom. If I now go on findom, get addicted to that, then it would be the OP's fault for posting a clickbait thread, and video where the concept is introduced. Therefore, ironically, what this OP is accusing OF of doing in this case, he's actually also doing it too by indirectly providing a recommendation to such a site as well as it's mentioned.
You are a funny guy. lol.