“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How old is too old to be single?

How old is too old to be single?

  • 20

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 23

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 29

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 32

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 35

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 37

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 40

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 43

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45

    Votes: 9 27.3%

  • Total voters
    33

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
880
Reaction score
7
Location
In The South
Singleness and marriage are life style discisions one chooses for ones self not what society should choose so I won't vote in this silly poll.

I am 49 have never married and very happy with that discision and life style.

Does it mean I won't ever marry? Hell, I never say never, but at this time in my life it's not on my radar.

LoneSilver
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
439
Reaction score
14
I think that men who choose to be single (or are happy being single) late into their 30's and beyond, and who don't have kids, face the stigma of people whispering they are secretly gay. That has been said about a friend of mine and it makes me mad, because he is not. Everybody's gotta be so quick to throw labels onto others.
 

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
880
Reaction score
7
Location
In The South
No not at all.

To join as husband and wife according to law or custom isn't my cup of tea and don't need to be controlled by it as to show my love one way or another.

One has to choose for themselves if they want to come under a law or custom that was written by men..I can still spiritually connect with the lady without marriage if we both are spiritually enlighten to truth from within.

If I knock up the girl I see now by accident marriage isn't neccesary but what is necessary is my mature adult responsiblity as well as hers that our child is raised and taken care of to the best of our abilities.

I know several couples who have kids and never married and are happy.

Marriage shouldn't be a condition to show ones love for the other person is another way of saying it but many will disagree with this view and thats OK too.

LoneSilver

Single_Sucks said:
so LoneSilver, I take it you do not wish to procreate?
 

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
439
Reaction score
14
Yeah I think a good idea is the commitment ceremony. You can pledge your eternal undying love but it's not legally binding, she doesn't get yer money! :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
880
Reaction score
7
Location
In The South
But the best part no one has been big enough yet to ask this to my face :D

I say let them whisper it's none of their business but I see where your coming from and the advice I would give your friend is the advice I live by myself and thats mainly given the news lately the numbers of secretly gay are the ones who are married not single without kids.

It's only men who have balls enough to ignore the bullsh*t that continue to enjoy their singleness I know I have.

LoneSilver

MaddXMan said:
I think that men who choose to be single (or are happy being single) late into their 30's and beyond, and who don't have kids, face the stigma of people whispering they are secretly gay. That has been said about a friend of mine and it makes me mad, because he is not. Everybody's gotta be so quick to throw labels onto others.
 

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2005
Messages
439
Reaction score
14
LoneSilver said:
mainly given the news lately the numbers of secretly gay are the ones who are married not single without kids.
This is so true! They hide it by marrying, having kids & everything else society dictates then look out! It finally breaks and they come screaming out of the closet late in life leaving everyone rocked and shocked, and make up for years of repressed homosexuality by being overly militant and plastering rainbow stickers everywhere!!
 
Top