“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How old is too old to be single?

How old is too old to be single?

  • 20

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 23

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 26

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 29

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 32

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 35

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 37

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • 40

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 43

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45

    Votes: 9 27.3%

  • Total voters
    33

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
How old is too old to be single?

I'm 24, it seems that everyone else in the entire world has a girlfriend/boyfriend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Single_Sucks said:
How old is too old to be single?

I'm 24, it seems that everyone else in the entire world has a girlfriend/boyfriend.
24? dude, this is THE age to be single. Dont waste your 20's being with one girl. 20's is your sarging stage, IMO. Plus i want to add, at this age you should be worrying about yourself more than having a girlfriend. you should be out meeting different girls and have your cell phone filled up with different girls, potential hook ups. a girlfriend will only detach your from yourself and everything will become about "you and her", thus sacrificing your time.
 

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
2,051
Reaction score
21
Location
USA
No age is too old.
 

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
314
Reaction score
4
Location
NYC
Funny u ask this. Today is my Bday n jus turned 24, im single n had a lot of girls at one time. Now im jus thinking about life n seeing wat to do now. I feel im still young so that's a plus. Have a good job,no kids. Yea at times I wish I wasn't single but im glad where im at right now wit not that much drama. I think being single n never being in love or married depeds on the person. Mayb 30 sumthing... we all still have time so don't worry
 

Junkyard

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
In2theGame said:
24? dude, this is THE age to be single. Dont waste your 20's being with one girl. 20's is your sarging stage, IMO. Plus i want to add, at this age you should be worrying about yourself more than having a girlfriend. you should be out meeting different girls and have your cell phone filled up with different girls, potential hook ups. a girlfriend will only detach your from yourself and everything will become about "you and her", thus sacrificing your time.
c/s
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
you should be worrying about yourself more than having a girlfriend. you should be out meeting different girls and have your cell phone filled up with different girls, potential hook ups
Improving myself is and has always been top of my agenda. I have quite a few numbers in my cell, though I would honestly prefer that one of those pretty young things would actually transpire into a LTR.
 

Junkyard

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
I sometimes miss having a girl, but when I have a girl, i wanna be single again lol...guess u cant have both
 

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
375
Reaction score
77
Location
The World
you gotta play the game in your 20s, get plenty of ass left and right until your d1ck can't take it no more.
 

ketostix

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
3,871
Reaction score
55
Single_Sucks said:
Improving myself is and has always been top of my agenda. I have quite a few numbers in my cell, though I would honestly prefer that one of those pretty young things would actually transpire into a LTR.
I think if you want a LTR and you're over the age 18 or in your 20's, then that's old enough. The question isn't one of being too old to be single the problem is having a goal of a LTR and not being able to obtain it.
 

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
The Poll has interesting results. The fact that each category has almost equal votes right now shows that this may have a strong POV (Point of View) factor involved.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
I think we should just treat the '45' option as '45 and over'

So now we have one band of people saying that we should really get a girlfriend in our 30's and an almost equal band saying that no age is too old.

Oh, and I don't want anyone citing Hugh Hefner, OK? That's such a load of bullsh1t, the girls are in it for the modelling contracts/career options. Of course they spin it to look like they're in love....anyway, I digress...on with the Poll please
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Single_Sucks said:
How old is too old to be single?

I'm 24, it seems that everyone else in the entire world has a girlfriend/boyfriend.
I disagree with the question. It implies that age should be the determining factor in choosing a mate, rather than finding a mate you're truly compatible with.

As long as you maintain your mentality, prepare for misery.
 

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
8
Location
Missouri
From 24 to 30 you can have women of all ages everything from 18 to 45. Take advantage.

I just turned 34 and divorced my 2nd wife this summer. I'm going to do what I should have done at 24 - get my ass in the gym, play piano again, get my finances in better shape and live life to it's fullest again.

Don't waste your opportunity.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

apusislaya

Banned
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
My friend, a co worker, with whom I'm really good friends, he was single until 50 or 51. He got married last year. He did have FBs, I don't know about girl friends, but to get married he went back to his country and got a 35 year old wife. So if multiple FBs don't count he was single until 50.
 

ready123

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
35
Location
Los Angeles
Single_Sucks said:
How old is too old to be single?

I'm 24, it seems that everyone else in the entire world has a girlfriend/boyfriend.
I'm 29 and I don't even see this

where the hell do you live
 

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Rural England

Plus, I decided to do some research on a dating forum consisting of both guys and girls. You may have seen me reference it in one of my other recent posts. I asked people's perceptions of when they would be at their peak of attractiveness. Here are the results:

Females guessed their maximum attractiveness at: 33 years
Males rated maximum female attractiveness at: 26 years

Males guessed their maximum attractiveness at: 31 years
Females rated maximum male attractiveness at: 34 years
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top