“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How old, how long and how far.

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
I know as Don Juans we are always learning and progressing, but i want to know from all the people here how old you were when you found this site and also how long it has taken you to get where you are. If you feel like going into more detail about your journey and how you've changed then go for it.

Success stories are always good to read, specially for some of the disheartend folk about! :)

Chalk
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
25 when i found this site , this site took 15 weeks to totally change my life.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Excellent to know people change the way they act. Before SS, man.. I was AFC..kissing ass..acting stupid. Now I am a man. Thanks SS.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Always was a DJ, it's in a lot of us... when I was in my teens, getting babes, was never a proble... getting married f*cked me up.... it wasn't till after 12 years, a divorce, that I found this site, and it reminded me of who I was, and who I am now... I'd say it was about 2 months before things started to jar loose, and things clicked again... I went from thinking that I was going to be single for the rest of my life with no one to want me, since I was too old (30) .... I went from that too dating women younger than I, to just one hella popular guy. :) ....it's just how you feel inside, sometimes others can feel it too, and when they do, they just want to know what you are all about.
 

chalk

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
keep em coming.

I'm 22 and wish i'd found this site when i was 17! I've never been a total AFC but on retrospect there was a bit of AFCness involved, and it's nice to realise it for what it was instead of thinking it's just the way it is. After 3 months I can say my outlook is SO much clearer and i feel like i've got a game plan instead of just stumbling along getting confused with the whole thing, and my confidence is rocketing every day...... and thats only 3 months. :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top