“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How old do you have to be to get a hotel room?

;) ;)

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Yeah, I want to get a room with the girl I'm dating next weekend, but I'm only 18. Will they give me a room? How much is one night anyway?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by ;) ;)
Yeah, I want to get a room with the girl I'm dating next weekend, but I'm only 18. Will they give me a room? How much is one night anyway?
Yeh, you need a credit card though. The prices vary, just call and ask.
 

Peebold

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2003
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
I dont think you need a credit card. I got one last year for a friends going away party, and remember paying with cash. You do need to be 18 though. I guess different hotels have different policies.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
room should be no prob as long as u r 18

call the hotel to check in advance

if u have a fake id its a sinch

*try to get a hotel with a pool/hot tub
 
Top