Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Oil Companies FVCK US...don't believe the fvcking hype

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're trying to say Iran's moves could jack up prices....BULLSH!T

Our Navy would have the Straits opened back up in a few days,

Second, the Saudis already said they would step up production to make up for any Iranian losses.

This is a public relations article by investment banks getting ready to jack up prices...they should go fvck themselves.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-price-skyrocket-iran-closed-142205272.html

________

a commenter wrote: My one question is WHY???? Since only a small percentage of oil would be effected and the shutdown if it occurs would only be a couple a day at the best, then why would there be a spike. We keep getting told that when the cost of oil goes down, it takes a while to feel it at the pumps. WHen the price goes up, however, it is felt at the pumps immediately. This is even though the oil in the tanks at the gas stations was purchased at a lower price. I think this needs to be investigated. Call your congressman and/or senator and ask them that question.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The WHOLE system is a sham imo. Corruption is an understatement for what i notice going on. It is mostly based on greed and power from what i see. Not to derail your thread but this correlates to your overall theme:

I was listening to a coast to coast am show last night and the man on the show apparently got in trouble for curing a patient using method(s) not in line with main stream medicine.

Also, just a week prior i was hearing that kobe bryant went overseas to get medically taken care of because the procedure isn't approved in the USA.

Once more people wake up to the fact that they are getting screwed over watch out. It will be a revolution. I have a feeling that they will try to use the military once there is a rise in unrest. Hopefully the men and women of the military see thru the BS and turn against the corruption.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TizZle said:
Also, just a week prior i was hearing that kobe bryant went overseas to get medically taken care of because the procedure isn't approved in the USA.
Yes he did..I am familiar with that procedure...a person's own blood cells are concentrated then used for enhanced tissue repair...its slowly being adopted in the us (very slowly) but has been overseas for 15 years...It works and is relatively inexpensive..that's why pharma is slow to adopt it for the US market.

“It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.” - Henry Ford

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
<--------- Moved to Russia 1.5 years ago. Loving it.

Don't say oil companies though. Bankers. Can narrow it down to a few families.

Once you abolish the Fed, a private corporation, everything will be roses. Vote Ron Paul.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a video called "thrive" that mentions the few families that are most likely responsible for this corruption. Not sure if you can still find it though.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
We're slipping into a global depression as it is.
Who cares, the entire economy has been based on complete horse **** for the past how many years now? It's about time for a correction.

People need to see how life is without dancing with the stars and Fox News in front of the idiot box... which is how we got in this mess in the first place. Advertising, **** products, outsourcing, and making money by standing in the way of progress and being middlemen. I can't believe you have TV shows like Pawn Stars. Oooohh buying and selling **** (with a fat markup) is so interesting and valuable to society.

What the hell.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get some of my info to sculpt my view on the current trends by reading ZeroHedge.com Half of it is pretty technical, but I believe it's one of the few places that you can get Reality on what's to come, not from a stupid "Associated Press" story, or Routers, or YahooFinance, Wallstreet Journal, etc etc. They're all pump n' dumpers now. It's a shell game, and there ain't much volume left as there was this past Summer/early fall. They've been trying to close down "safe havens" to force people to invest in stocks (so they can rip you off some more).

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop blaming the oil companies, their work keeps the world alive.

And no, they do not **** you. The average profit in the industry for a gallon of gasoline is 9 cents.

That's right, 9 cents. 9 cents to explore and discover it, 9 cents to pump it out of the ground, 9 cents to ship it halfway around the world, 9 cents to refine it, 9 cents to deliver it to you.

So why is a gallon of gas $3.30+ a gallon? Two reasons: the destruction of the US dollar by the Fed and the laundry list of taxes heaped on that gallon of gas. One source: the government.

Ron Paul makes this point beautifully. He sais, "A hundred years ago, a gallon of gas cost one dime, that is, one silver dime. Today, gas costs $3-$5 a gallon, but that same silver dime will still buy that same gallon of gas."

But the government tells us there is no inflation and everything is great. How? By using phony inflation numbers that conveniently do not include commodity prices (the only real metric for gauging inflation). The same is true of government unemployment stats. They calculate it based on the number of "new" unemployed every month, conveniently forgetting all the people who lost their jobs last month and last year. Unemployment is 8.5%? You are smoking crack.

So no, it is not the oil companies, the favorite bogeyman of the left, who are ****ing you; it is those statist leftists who blame all their failures and destruction on the evil private sector (you know, the one who creates your job and creates everything that sustains your life and allows you to achieve a life worth sustaining).

I am sick of capitalism (the skeleton in the basement) taking all the blame for all the failures and corruption that are created and maintained by the very "regulatory state" supposedly created to stop it. You turn the factors of production into an extortion racket where producers have to beg and bribe worthless bureaucrats for permission to produce, you allow the government to destroy the value of your money, and then you blame the producers for taking action where the only choice they are given is "pay us or go out of business"?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Indeed.

A friend of mine is basing his PhD around oil prices. He's arguing that historically prices were driven by fundamentals (supply and demand) but that this is no longer the case. With the explosion of credit, fiat money, the ability to transfer risk and avoid international banking laws (through structured assets) and much lighter regulation oil prices are now driven by speculators rather than market force.

He has a point.
Yes.

Oil companies act in concert with government and banking to form a tripod of massive influence. But it is the Bankers who exert the maximum power in that relationship.