How often does this happen?

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always read about how those "super hot goddesses" are treated like queens by guys. How guys buy them everything, how everywhere they go they get hit or stared upon, and get asked out almost ALL THE TIME wherever they go. I can't fathom myself doing something so low as buying her everything she wants, staring at her like I've just seen God, repeatedly praising her beauty, calling her everyday, and other types of pathetic behavior. Even before coming to this site, I already had the opinion that such acts were pretty degrading.

In your opinion, what is the percentage of guys that the girls see on a daily basis that do these types of "acts of diminishing returns"?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe they get asked out all the time, because not so many guys have the guts to approach them. And those guys who do often already have a girl. :D

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure, but here is an AFC email a gal pal friend of mine got from a guy she hasnt even kissed. She sent me this to ask for advice on how to let him down.

"ive been thinking how ur such a good person...ur always there for everyone...my son adores you...you have the biggest heart...ur the purest most real woman...and ur pretty inside and out. i havent brought stuff up 2 u in person like ive wanted 2...been busy with my businesses...2 scared. i know were just friends...and dont think u miss-lead me...i know u worry about that. I love u soo much....and it hurts sometimes(makes my eyes water).I wish we were more alike cuz i would want you to be my wife(would ask youin a second)-NO JOKE- But i guess it is what it is.and im soo happy i have you in my life as my friend. And i will cry someday when you get Married,4 two reasons-1) cuz i will be soo HAPPY 4 you and 2)cuz i will miss you sooo much.......i love u and should go cuz my eyes are watering and i could cry and dont want to cuz im in Kinkos...(my puter is still broke) and i would be embarressed. I wish the Very best 4 you and will ALWAYS be here for you-no matter what our circumstances are!!!!""

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow well he cant be doing everything wrong because he has had sex once.

Quickclicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm speechless. It's amazing how he doesn't even know how he comes of as an obsessed psycho to the girl. I guess he's blinded by his own love.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey quick, are you an economics major? i think the majority of the population mirrors that email. most of my friends who have gfs act afc and they seem to have no power in the relationship.

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMAO...

Yup, the dreaded effects of phenylothelamine. Worst "drug" ever simply cause our brain creates it just when it really shouldnt!

Of course many ppl are saying: "heh, there's no chance i'll ever do that... I've recovered from my AFC days and I know how to be a challenge and not appear desperate."

Unfortunately, I've found that lots of times, just when things are going well, its easy to snap back to AFC mode and unconsciously start doing the things you know you really shouldn't. So I think the best thing to do in that case, is that if you feel infatuated or got one-itis or generally keep thinking about the girl you're seeing, you STOP doing it. And stop yourself from contacting her until u're back to normal!

ThePanther

"Love is the mistaken belief that one woman is different than all the rest"

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Panther
ROFLMAO...

Yup, the dreaded effects of phenylothelamine. Worst "drug" ever simply cause our brain creates it just when it really shouldnt!

Of course many ppl are saying: "heh, there's no chance i'll ever do that... I've recovered from my AFC days and I know how to be a challenge and not appear desperate."

Unfortunately, I've found that lots of times, just when things are going well, its easy to snap back to AFC mode and unconsciously start doing the things you know you really shouldn't. So I think the best thing to do in that case, is that if you feel infatuated or got one-itis or generally keep thinking about the girl you're seeing, you STOP doing it. And stop yourself from contacting her until u're back to normal!

ThePanther

"Love is the mistaken belief that one woman is different than all the rest"
This is SO TRUE!!!

PIMP

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
"ive been thinking how ur such a good person...ur always there for everyone...my son adores you...you have the biggest heart...ur the purest most real woman...and ur pretty inside and out. i havent brought stuff up 2 u in person like ive wanted 2...been busy with my businesses...2 scared. i know were just friends...and dont think u miss-lead me...i know u worry about that. I love u soo much....and it hurts sometimes(makes my eyes water).I wish we were more alike cuz i would want you to be my wife(would ask youin a second)-NO JOKE- But i guess it is what it is.and im soo happy i have you in my life as my friend. And i will cry someday when you get Married,4 two reasons-1) cuz i will be soo HAPPY 4 you and 2)cuz i will miss you sooo much.......i love u and should go cuz my eyes are watering and i could cry and dont want to cuz im in Kinkos...(my puter is still broke) and i would be embarressed. I wish the Very best 4 you and will ALWAYS be here for you-no matter what our circumstances are!!!!""
HAHA!!! This can´t be true!!! Sweet Jesus.. IS this really true?????

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
Addition to my previous post:

"Even when things seem to go really well, and she's really into me?"

ESPECIALLY then! Cause as soon as you lower your guard, thats when she realises you'd been playing hard to get all the time and you're not really the unobtainable great catch she thought you are.

ThePanther (who has learned the above the hard way)

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Less Than You Think?

It has been my experience that really hot girls do not get treated like goddesses by their boyfriends. It takes a really confident guy to approach these chicks and more often then not these guys are jerks. However, these chicks do get lots of goddess-like attention from their league of male AFC friends and when the go to clubs.

Surprisingly, I have found that it is the 'average dateable girls' (say HB6-7) that get treated like goddesses. For the most part they are not stuck up and can get a typical boyfriend fairly easily. These guys, happy that a girl is into them, fall in love overnight, loose all their power, and give them whatever they want. Seems to be a reoccuring phenomena.

However, I believe that ultimately how girls get treated by other guys is irrelevant. As DJs we are not jerks nor are we needy. What girl wouldn't be interested I ask?

Just some thoughts.

- HV

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good point that you make Quickclicker. A few married guys I was talking with said that when they were younger, the prettiest girls always seemed to end up with the worst jerks. If a girl is drop dead, then she could mainly be a magnet for the players and jerks. The AFC's probably won't approach, but if they do, they melt and lose their backbone. DJ's are so rare she is probably not aware of their existence. Jerks and Players are the only ones with the PU skills good enough to get and keep these girls long enough to get in their panties.

Thats just an opinion though.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a strong correlation with a guy who doesnt get too many girls and how much of a goddess he treats her.

Ive noticed with my past girlfriends, I would treat them really nice at first, and later when I get in the comfort zone, I just stop trying to impress her