"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How often do you see your girlfriend or FB?

How often do you see your girlfriend or FB?

  • Hardly ever

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Once a month

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Once a week

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 2 X week

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • 3 X week

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 4 X week

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 5 X week

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Everyday

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I try to visit mine about 2 to 3 times a week. Going to be harder in the fall when we are at college (me = Alabama, her = Tennesse)
 

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2001
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MA
Every day when we're at school (both live on campus), more like 1/month on break (or as often as possible).
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Once a week. The less I see her the better for us (both).
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by crazykid
I try to visit mine about 2 to 3 times a week. Going to be harder in the fall when we are at college (me = Alabama, her = Tennesse)
Crazy..you have a girlfriend? And your going to different colleges?

I would of thought you were more like Prosemont and had a team of women.

Do you plan to marry this girl? I'm really curious about long distance relationships. Do you two have a exclusitivity agreement...do you trust her...does she trust you...does she know that you moderate at a players site for teaching how to meet women?

I realize you like to stay in the dark about who you are and look like but you can email me the information. I am truely curious about how you make this thing work.


peace
 

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I am truely curious about how you make this thing work.
He gives her anal sex.
 
Top