Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you see a girl you've slept with?

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl who lives close by (college campus) and based on suggestions I've read off here and from past experience, going in I told myself I wasn't always going to be available, I wouldn't let it influence my daily life/routine, and I would let her initiate contact most of the time (75% of the time) to avoid becoming boring or needy. Within 10 days of meeting we fvcked at her place during a movie night, so my strategy of doing nothing was paying off big time. Then she asked me to hang out tonight, which I said I couldn't because I had a lot of work to do (which is true) and it would have been the 3rd night in a row seeing her. My question is, do the rules of the game change after you've slept with her? I've seen guys say to only see a new girl 2-3 times a week MAX (or less). Also she isn't wanting a daily fvcking routine so it isn't like seeing her more necessarily means I get more action.

I'm just wondering what the DJ strategy is of moving forward with a girl AFTER the initial phase of trying to sleep with her. Because now I'm like "Okay. Now what?" I guess I just don't want to become needy, boring, or attention seeking because that's where I've fvcked up in the past.

Also, now when I see her to hang out, is it okay to kiss/hug her at the end? We never go on dates we just chill like normal friends would. But I'm wondering if this dynamic should also change after you've slept with her?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always lived by the rule: any more than twice a week and she's your girlfriend.

If you want her to catch feelings and you want a relationship, do all that lovey dovey shyt. But if you want to keep her at arm's length, fvck, leave, repeat.

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are seeing this in the wrong way.
There is no magic number.

But if you're working on your innergame, improving yourself, you won't have to ask yourself this type of question.

The reason is that if you're TRULY improving yourself and hooked into some hobbies, women will be down in the priority list.

So just an example :
I work out 3 times a week.
I do Yoga twice a week
I do swimming twice a week.
I do piano X times a week
I work 5/7

So in this schedule, I can see 1 plate once a week max. At the 3 plates mark, you see 1.5 per week MAX (1.5 meaning alterning)
This number is just the consequence of your OTHER priority

I don't want to judge you or something, but for me, if I see 3 plates, once time a week, it means that I dropped something else (which I don't want to)

So you could reduce your number of plates (I think it's the best option, like 2)
Or, you could see them but with more time in between (it can work too, but they can resent you depending or the girl. I dropped some plates because of this)

Once a week MAX seems to do the trick for me. But after some month, they will want more so be ready to drop them a look for new plates.

Meisterman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright & what about kino and all that, for the times I see her that we DON'T fvck or do anything sexual. Before we fvcked we didn't do as much as hug or even hold hands before, it was very casual/friendly relationship but we both knew where it was going. Just wondering if I should stick to that or change it up a little since the initial fvcking phase is over?

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just simply go with the flow. Intuition is the leader when it comes to these things. Do what feels right in the moment, it's never led me astray. I have one girl, and when we are in public we just talk and don't even hug hello or goodbye. Just simply "hi and bye" just like casual friends. However, once we get back to her place... uhhhh.... it's hot and heavy, more passionate than any girl I have been with. I just go with the flow.