“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How often do you like or comment on women's social media posts?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I post infrequently on social media. My BF posts more, usually about his sport. He never likes or comments on whatever I might post, but if I tag him he always allows it on his page, and vice versa. I agree with @2Rocky on this.

Your girl needs some degree of attention or affirmation from her man. You as her man do need to be a source of validation. Women need to feel desired.

But it’s tricky at the early stages, sort of like text game. I know playboy types who are both super chatty over text (as well as super flirty) and who will like social media posts and comment. But here’s the thing. These types do not worry about the outcome. They seriously don’t care. So they do as they please. Some utterly reject women seeking attention on IG through OLD but at least one I know actually saw it as a challenge. He’d have these IG thots chasing him in short order.

The OLD to IG thing is complete AWing.

Typically no interest in actually meeting these guys they troll.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top