Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Often Are You Approached/Stared At/Receive IOI's?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only IOIs I get are from fat chicks and homos. :mad:

That said, one time I was in Menver, CO, and getting gas after a day at the slopes, and still wearing my ski pants, some chick out of the blue asked me if I'd like to carpool out to the mountains. :rolleyes: It was near sundown and I couldn't get a decent look, and although she wasn't obviously obese, she did look a bit chunky, and the face didn't quite look right. I guess I should have dialogued a bit to get a better gauge of her face, but knowing that CO is terrible for sex ratios (mainly because of men like me that go there to ski), I figured that any chick trying to pick me up at a gas station had to be something not worth pursuing, so I blew it off. I guess I rathered the guaranteed attractive cis-female action in the lap-dance rooms there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl wants to get pumped and dumped and she's even remotely attractive, she'll have a breath of options. And she's going to choose the 25 year old chad or the good-looking bad boy douche..
That what you'll hear or see from her at best. She won't flaunt it, but newsflash :attractive women do very nasty things sometimes that they don't want (judgemental) guys like you to know...stop pedalstalizing Chad, he is just another c0ck for most women (especially attractive ones with lot of milage who have seen thousands of Chad's ). Just like men want more extreme p0rn to get of, same way a women might (I repeat might) fick am older attractive charming guy because it brings tension. If he can keep it up and is charming, I dont see why you say impossible....welcome to the Caribbean lifestyle and spirit mi brother

Encouragement and flat out being unrealistic and delusional are two different things, and not being realistic just sets up people who dont know any better to be gravely disappointed.
You don't strike me as an unintelligent dude,but as a rather close minded stubborn guy. Why should I lie on am internet forum? I would almost say dudes name and city but that wouldn't help to convince you and just expose me, I like to stay anonymous for now.

These ain't random old guys but confident experienced DJ,s. Clearly we both living on different worlds. Men in your world are extremely pessimistic and in mine they apparently are extremely opportunistic.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl wants to get pumped and dumped and she's even remotely attractive, she'll have a breath of options. And she's going to choose the 25 year old chad or the good-looking bad boy douche...not some random 60 year old. Encouragement and flat out being unrealistic and delusional are two different things, and not being realistic just sets up people who dont know any better to be gravely disappointed.
2 examples 1st:

2nd;

Just an example from qouara, which talks about relationship, not a fling..to further prove my point.

I am in a relationship with a big age gap (30 years). How should I come out to my family and friends about this?

I am in a 36 year age gap relationship and everyone assumed it was for money… That I had done it before or was trying to get my name into some sort of will… None of the above was correct. We got to know each other as friends first and foremost and fell in love. It isn't like a romance novel; it's hard and exhausting sometimes because as much as we say the age doesn't matter other people are so disgusted, shocked or fascinated by it that it created alor of awkward situations.

People think because I am a young woman with an older man that I just like all older men; which I don't… My type has no preference, I just like who I like. Alor of men think it is ok to make certain remarks to me which certainly won't make me uncomfortable because I am with someone so much older. My parents are in their late forties and although they were a little shocked they just want me to be happy, which I am. The struggles are worth the feeling of use being together. We enjoy each other's company. And not everyone over fifty loses their sex drive. In fave i have a better sex life now than I have ever had before. So to put it bluntly, if you are truly happy and comfortable with who you both are as a couple, just keep doing that. Other people's opinions don't pay your bills nor do they serve your health. People talk regardless of what you do. There are no rules, so just do what makes you happy

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That what you'll hear or see from her at best. She won't flaunt it, but newsflash :attractive women do very nasty things sometimes that they don't want (judgemental) guys like you to know...stop pedalstalizing Chad, he is just another c0ck for most women (especially attractive ones with lot of milage who have seen thousands of Chad's ). Just like men want more extreme p0rn to get of, same way a women might (I repeat might) fick am older attractive charming guy because it brings tension. If he can keep it up and is charming, I dont see why you say impossible....welcome to the Caribbean lifestyle and spirit mi brother

You don't strike me as an unintelligent dude,but as a rather close minded stubborn guy. Why should I lie on am internet forum? I would almost say dudes name and city but that wouldn't help to convince you and just expose me, I like to stay anonymous for now.

These ain't random old guys but confident experienced DJ,s. Clearly we both living on different worlds. Men in your world are extremely pessimistic and in mine they apparently are extremely opportunistic.
This is a pretty hot post. Those cynical mindsets yield the pessimistic results that they bring. Your mindset engages and enjoys life and everything in it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get "approached" maybe twice a year

Eye contact IOI i get that a lot maybe a couple times a week , but always difficult to know for sure because women are so good at being discreet with it and they enjoy checking men out as much as we enjoy checking them out

The last Physical IOI i had was probably last year with a HB8 in a bar she was touching my arm quite a lot and trying to give me view of her t1ts all the time

I did end up fvcking her so it was definitely IOI

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not about putting Chads on a pedestal...it's recognizing that women will. Bc of OLD, SM and all the validation they get from betas, simps, orbiters, etc women are more shallow, particular and selective than they've ever ever been. Sure, attractive women do nasty, slotty things, and many of them want to be used, but they're still going to do that with the best options and higher value men they have available...that's common sense. She's not going to go get destroyed by some NPC rando, it's going to be someone attractive and/or with value.

I didn't say it was "impossible' for an old guy to get someone much younger...it's not "impossible" to get struck by lightning or win the lottery or be a fat, ugly loser and still get laid...it's just not likely enough to mention. I can go find two random examples of basicslly anything on the internet
...that doesn't somehow mean anything just bc it's literally happened before lol.

Also you're right...no one has EVER lied on the internet, right? Loools

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about putting Chads on a pedestal...it's recognizing that women will. Bc of OLD, SM and all the validation they get from betas, simps, orbiters, etc women are more shallow, particular and selective than they've ever ever been. Sure, attractive women do nasty, slotty things, and many of them want to be used, but they're still going to do that with the best options and higher value men they have available...that's common sense. She's not going to go get destroyed by some NPC rando, it's going to be someone attractive and/or with value.

I didn't day it was "impossible' for an old guy to get someone much younger...it's not "impossible" to get struck by lightning or win the lottery or be a fat, ugly loser and still get laid...it's just not likely enough to mention. I can go find two random examples of basicslly anything on the internet
...that doesn't somehow mean anything just bc its literally happened before lol.

Also you're right...no one has EVER lied on the internet, right? Loools
Bro , I could show you 1000 examples then you would say; I can also find infinite amount of examples on google".so I gave you a real life example, and Googled pictures and stories from people but you still refuse to be open to the idea. I wouldn't be surprised if this translates to your results with women. You pedalstalizing women way too much. Unlearn what you,ve learned, be more optimistic and enjoy life more!

You dont even listen to my POV that for a woman there is more to attraction then just looks. They ain't wired like us men. You should know that by now. You also forget that older guys have a bigger toolbox because they couldn't rely on SM and OLD when they were younger, a 60 y.o player been macking women for 45 years or more..

Let's agree to disagree and call it quits for now oke bro? I understand now how you feel.about it and completely respect your vision. I just know I'll be macking these hoes as long as I live!!!

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get approached once in a while and given IOIs fairly regularly.The other week I was out on a Saturday night and some 8 I went to high school with tried to put the moves on me,but I was already with someone else lol.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro , I could show you 1000 examples then you would say; I can also find infinite amount of examples on google".so I gave you a real life example, and Googled pictures and stories from people but you still refuse to be open to the idea. I wouldn't be surprised if this translates to your results with women. You pedalstalizing women way too much. Unlearn what you,ve learned, be more optimistic and enjoy life more!

You dont even listen to my POV that for a woman there is more to attraction then just looks. They ain't wired like us men. You should know that by now. You also forget that older guys have a bigger toolbox because they couldn't rely on SM and OLD when they were younger, a 60 y.o player been macking women for 45 years or more..

Let's agree to disagree and call it quits for now oke bro? I understand now how you feel.about it and completely respect your vision. I just know I'll be macking these hoes as long as I live!!!
Yep, agree to disagree. Clearly we live in entirely different worlds.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A handful of times a week. They aren't always "killer 9's" though or anything like that, but it's not uncommon to receive. I'm a decent looking man. Most of the time it is self conscious stuff - they smile and start fidgeting with their clothes or something. Some months ago I had a woman in a steakhouse walk up to me and asked me if I wanted to sit with her and her friend. That was a blatant one but atypical; most of the time it is of the nature that I described above.

The only pro-tip is to make sure she knows you are there. WHen you scan the room make sure you look at her, her reaction tells you all you need to know. When I was younger and much more bashful this was tougher; I would avert my gaze a lot and honestly there could've been girls that liked me but I never knew about it and just kept stepping whether I was out and about or at some function.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the past couple of years, I found women crawled into a shell, and were very afraid to express interest. Most were wearing those stupid masks, so you couldn't even read their expressions even if you wanted to.

With each "opening" or "reopening" of society, women have become more and more open, even eager to show sexual interest. Last summer and this spring in particular, I'm finding women are showing far more obvious interest probably than ever before.

On the few occasions I've check out the nightlife recently, its been friggin' insane. So many women interested making things very obvious.

What's your experience been recently? Say, last couple months-ish?
When I have to wear a mask, not so good (pulls my ears making me look like Dumbo and hides my chiseled jaw). When unmasked, it's fine.