Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Often Are You Approached/Stared At/Receive IOI's?

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
During the past couple of years, I found women crawled into a shell, and were very afraid to express interest. Most were wearing those stupid masks, so you couldn't even read their expressions even if you wanted to.

With each "opening" or "reopening" of society, women have become more and more open, even eager to show sexual interest. Last summer and this spring in particular, I'm finding women are showing far more obvious interest probably than ever before.

On the few occasions I've check out the nightlife recently, its been friggin' insane. So many women interested making things very obvious.

What's your experience been recently? Say, last couple months-ish?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Now that it’s warming up it’s guns out. Been noticing furtive looks recently, but IOI’s in this area are virtually non existent.

it’s a **** show.

p.s. It should be noted that in my AO, even 7-8/10 guys just don’t see the IOI’s that they would elsewhere in the country (US). It has to do with the toxic coastal environment that exists in the US, for all but Chads.

Last edited:

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly do daygame, but my answer is never. At least, not that I notice.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get some IOIs but don't get approached.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the past couple of years, I found women crawled into a shell, and were very afraid to express interest. Most were wearing those stupid masks, so you couldn't even read their expressions even if you wanted to.

With each "opening" or "reopening" of society, women have become more and more open, even eager to show sexual interest. Last summer and this spring in particular, I'm finding women are showing far more obvious interest probably than ever before.

On the few occasions I've check out the nightlife recently, its been friggin' insane. So many women interested making things very obvious.

you guys need to understand, woman will never aproach, they ego can't stand even a chance of rejection, that is for the guys do, also note since most of then are used to be aproached they will not

in all my life I was only aproached once, and only reason for that was perceived as a badboy at that time. IoI come and goes, and understand a lot of woman like to be "flirty" because it fun for then or make they life easier

derringerG

Banned
Reaction score
What does AO mean?

I doubt you guys have never been approached. You were approached in inocuous ways, like 'gotta light?' or a girl asking for directions, etc. It may not have been super obvious, like the latinas ostensibly videoing the dancing but mainly to video me directly in front of their camera.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
you guys need to understand, woman will never aproach, they ego can't stand even a chance of rejection, that is for the guys do, also note since most of then are used to be aproached they will not
My experience would refute your claims. :(

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
As of recently, like the last couple of months ?

Not often.

Although the last 2 girls I dated within the last few months asked for my number or offered theres to me.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the time, but I look good & can be considered slightly exotic since I'm a Southern European living in the North.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so women arent equal then, and infact are weak and fueled by their ego, that they have to use passive aggressive techniques to show interest

"excuse me sir you have dropped your wallet" :rofl:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women typically do not 'stare' at a man. It is really hard to spot that you are getting checked out. They are masters of side glances, quick peaks. Women can tell this is happening a lot better than men. I can't tell you how many times I'd be talking to a female friend and she says "That blonde over by the door has been checking you out." Even with decades of experience with women I still miss this.

If you actually notice a woman checking you out, it is normally a green light to approach her. Women tend to be very deliberate if you notice her checking you out, then you know she wants you to catch her.... then it's up to you to do something about it.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So when I first learned Game I would scan for it when out of state. It never went well doing this. As I got better, I know it will happen. I just catch the waves like surfing. It will come. I just let it happen. I don't seek it. Girl was hanging out by the spot I was working out. Chatted her up. Knew she was mirrin my aesthetics. girl in a grocery store. Told me I was hot after a few minutes and a flirt. Age 21. Couldn't believe my age. Easy pickup.

If you search it, it's needy vs just BEING that guy. You are the star of the show vs trying to get into her party. There's a lot of hippy woo woo jargon but whatever it takes to mind hack yourself into shooting your shot. Not the dork watching boomer pods on hypergamy and not getting girls.

Realize 99% of what you were taught about attraction and getting girls is rubbish. YouTube is full of fraudin boomers and dorks with fat wives shilling nonsense and 0 receipts because DIDN'T HAPPEN. NOT REAL LIFE. There's a reason they say don't meet your heros/gurus. I'm convinced most sit when they pee.

take IOIs and choosing signals BUT BE ABOUT GETTING GIRLS. Not just layups or fools mate. You want to cultivate the skill set vs Gen z male trying to be pretty. It's very low T and gay. Cheers mate

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Not often, and when it happens, most of the time Im not into the girl. Guess in my case its better to approach than being approached.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is entirely linked to how good looking you are. Eyes and face. Gets you in the door thats it.
I get IOIs all the time and have been approached the girl way as well. They sometimes will send in their GF to do the recon for them.
"Are you married"? Lol
This only gets you so far. You also have to have game.
When does this happen? Bars and clubs, or during the day?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can happen anywhere. It happens to you. It is when you are not trying to go looking for it when these things most likely happen to you.
you have to be relaxed and to pay attention to your surroundings

most women are shy so most of the time they will give iois that are not easily perceived by a guy

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I can count on one hand the amount of times i have been approached in my life (all of them happened while i was in university)

As for IOIs, that happens oretty often but i have very rarely acted on it

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to be relaxed and to pay attention to your surroundings

most women are shy so most of the time they will give iois that are not easily perceived by a guy
I agree with this as women can be subtle af, and sometimes if they're attracted to someone, their IOIs are given subconsciously and they don't even recognize it. And you have a lot of dudes that don't see it and need a woman to literally jump on top of them to get the hint.

Still, it has to be said many of us just flat out don't get them. I can recognize when they give them to other dudes. Yes, it's often subtle, but you still notice it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with this as women can be subtle af, and sometimes if they're attracted to someone, their IOIs are given subconsciously and they don't even recognize it. And you have a lot of dudes that don't see it and need a woman to literally jump on top of them to get the hint.

Still, it has to be said many of us just flat out don't get them. I can recognize when they give them to other dudes. Yes, it's often subtle, but you still notice it.
If you know the signs you will see a lot of them during dates, women don't even realise they are doing it.