Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How NOT to attract females

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting in math class today and overheard my two friends talking. The girl was telling my other friend about this kid in our Global Studies class and how he was seriously creeping her out. He always stares like a stalker, follows her around, and never has the courage to talk to her. A month or so ago, we were at Applebee's having dinner after our fieldtrip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. He offered to buy her dinner, and of course she refused. He kept insisting, saying he would be honored to do it. Gee, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

This guy is creeping her out, and she wishes he would stop and fall off the face of the Earth. She complained about his creepyness for a good 15 minutes. I did all I could to keep my self from busting out and laughing my @$$ off. I do feel sorry for this guy (MAJOR AFC). I would give him some tips, but the fact is I think he's too far gone with her to have any chance at recovery.

I tried my hand at this girl once too. I presented myself in a confident and suave manner, since I am a budding DJ. The end result turned out the same (we both didn't get her), but the difference is that I can actually go up to her and start a conversation without her desperately wanting a restraining order ;). We're actually still on very good terms, so all is not lost. I did get the #, which is more than I can say for our AFC friend. However, like a true man I have many more attractive options at my disposal.

So let's recap. How NOT to attract females:

-Stare like a stalker
-Follow her around, but never say anything
-Offer to buy her things randomly
-Never confront her directly for anything
-Appear needy, desperate, and creepy (in a stalker-esque type fashion)
-Make her want a restraining order while in your presence

Hope you guys enjoy this chilling account of the AFC Zone :D

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo i would love to do this

but do you think you can get a bad rep , by her telling other chicks??

im a do this to this chick that keeps annoying me.

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey rawk..
just ignore her =p
concentrate on the other people that you like and just dun give a **** dto ehr, you can like talk to her and all that ****, but jsut dun show interest =p
its what im doing with a girl that likes me, but shesm like 6 but shes kinda crazy =-o

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
WOW!! COMMON SENSE It's a beautiful thing....
This is to all those people (newbies and AFC's) that doubt "The System." Just a first hand experience at why ladies flock over DJ's and not AFC's.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
This is to all those people (newbies and AFC's) that doubt "The System." Just a first hand experience at why ladies flock over DJ's and not AFC's.
I wasn't insulting you, i was complimenting your possession of a trait which seems rare on this forum

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
I wasn't insulting you, i was complimenting your possession of a trait which seems rare on this forum
Ah, my bad I guess I took it the wrong way. :D