"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How nice, is TOO nice?

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
eternity
I like being a nice-guy in the traditional sense of the word "nice".

I think most of us know the difference between the "Nice Guy", the Jerk, and the Good Guy.

Well my question is, how nice is TOO nice? Obviously the term nice-guy is used as one being a wuss, emotional tampon, AFC, etc, etc.. But what about just being, in-general, a nice (good) guy?

Do you think being nice has its disadvantages when it comes to women? I like being a nice guy.. But I think maybe there is a large grey zone between nice-guy and good-guy. Do you guys think treating a girl really good, being curteous, opening doors, all that good stuff, can turn women off? I've heard many people say "women like being treated like dirt" OR "women love *******s"...

Do you think being a really nice guy can be bad?

I've heard two sides of the coin:

Girl1: "I don't know about that guy... he's just TOO nice"
Girl2: "That guy is probably the nicest guy I know.. *look of affection*"

What do you guys think?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
The way I see it..women see it as like "What am I worth..and why is a guy I never met trying to be nice to me?"

girls translate 'nice'..worse than the guy who comes straight out and asks for sex

You may be a genuine Nice guy..but women see "nice" as a guy using his leverage to get something else..being deceptive..

they dont get people can be nice in itself..but they are trying to be nice to get laid...

to diffuse this..you have to be nice to everyone around you..not just her..then she will get you are a genuine nice guy..
 

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2002
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
eternity
Starman.. so you think women will initially think being nice is some "ploy"?
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
not all women..but most..women have been through the "jerk" cycle..and think cunning men have devised a way to make women think..that they are better than jerks...

women hate nice guys for 2 reasons

1) they are wayyy to easy..no challenge..too much ass kissing

2) they think guys just play "nice guys" to get in their pants
 
Top