How Naturals DHV

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now many get mistaken with Demonstrating Higher Value, they do it through words and body language.

Does it work?

Of course it works and you are going to have higher value, then those needy guys... BUT Naturals have a secret among there community, its that much of secret they dont know they are doing it and that is... They Demonstrate Higher Value SUBCONSCIOUSLY!

Think about this for a second, you started to learn your DHV routines and you are relaxing your body language, but it only works 70% of the time(better then nothing right?) Now naturals demonstrate higher value 99% of the time! Even if they dont get laid or get rejected, they still demonstrate that they have higher value then most guys!

And here's how..

When a natural walks into any social enviroment, he assumes he has higher value then everyone in the social setting! Thus women have a sixth sense to this and are easier to open up.

I reccomend anyone who hasnt read swinggcats, real world seduction ebook, to read it because it has great tips on how to view yourself has the prize.

But what many guru's dont show you is that you need to ASSUME you are of higher value!

My friend and i were discussing this, on how he see's the other guys in the bar.

He sees them as SMALL NEEDY ANTS WHO COULD BE BLOWN OUT OF ANY SET!

He literally assumes he is 50 feet taller, then anyone in any social setting!
When he walks, he walks with pride and he does so by ASSUMING HE HAS VALUE thus he BECOMES HIGHER VALUE and women sense this off from a mile.

Now you need to assume and believe you have higher value then anyone, but you see your viewing the other guys has AMOGS and that's effecting the state of higher valueness. Because you are telling your brain that they are another ALPHA MALE, when you should be viewing them as SMALL NEEDY ANTS THAT YOU CAN CRUSH.

And as you think you are higher value, you shall become!

As you think you shall become - pook

Schmuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm better then you. I'm too good to be even posting in your thread but I will grant you this one grace, you piss ant!

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm great at giving off an aura of high value and confidence but most of the time it works against me because people just end up thinking I'm arrogant because I'm goodlooking.

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same idea about DHV Routines...

DHV = Display Higher Value

Why do you need to display higher value when you already have it?

If you need to display it, it means you don't believe you have it... which translates into insecurity, lack of confidence.

Instead believe in yourself, realise what your strong points are and get to know yourself first and then let her into your reality.

After you've given yourself value, the way you walk, talk and do things will change and chicks can pick that up easily.

Approach strong and direct, showing your intentions and that's all the DHV you need... she knows you are strong and you have a high value...

So it all starts from within... my friend.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't demonstrate higher value. I am higher value.

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to know who you are, believe in yourself!

Easy to say, harder to do?

Take it step by step....

Ask yourself what do you look for in a woman and what can you offer to that woman? Why would she want to be with you?

The more answers from your own experience you can come up with the easier it will be to appear high value and believe it yourself when you approach.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorin said:
Why do you need to display higher value when you already have it?
Exactly, value or whatever you want to call it is simply being what you want to be and being damn good at it. People will pick up on that no matter what you do, because you are always acting with purpose and meaning.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJsparky said:
He literally assumes he is 50 feet taller, then anyone in any social setting!
All you need to do that is a lot of booze. It's bullshyt. Putting other people down to make yourself feel strong is not seeing reality.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He sees them as SMALL NEEDY ANTS WHO COULD BE BLOWN OUT OF ANY SET!
Funny thing is, that's exactly what most guys in a bar are like. It's really amusing to check out some guys try to hit on girls with their lame-ass needy shiit.
Last night, I was out with my girlfriend and some friends. It was a theme night at this club and everyone who comes in gets a voting ticket. Every 15 minutes you get to vote what kind of music style the DJ's are going to be playing next. So I see my girlfriend walking towards the voting thingy to cast her vote. Then I see this needy ant walking over to her and it goes something like:
Ant: "What are you voting?"
GF: "'Whatever she voted'."
Ant: "Ow, I'll be voting on you."
GF: "Ok bye."

So next another female friend of mine goes up to vote, so he decided to hit on her as well. Don't know what he said to her but it sure was needy as shiit, because a minute later I check back on them and he was putting his arm around her and she had a look on her face like: 'WTF, please god, help me out of this.'
So I tell my girlfriend: "Look, it seems like he's voting on every single girl in this bar." :crackup:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Holland you know why ur post is VERY ironic?
Because what did the pathetic guy do?
-approach
What did he do then?
-ask questions
What did he do towards the end?
-kino (arm around her)

So.........isnt this what this site preaches lol

Reaction score
Nah its not all that hard. You just need to realize that just because you are trying to make your self better by being on this forum <supposedly> and have any kind of understanding of women and how this whole game is played you are already part of the above average 10% of men.

So thats how im going to believe that i am of higher value than most, plus im confident, secure and rather good looking.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because what did the pathetic guy do?
Approach, yes he did! This guy was a total mPUA :D
Then he asked a lame and boring situational question.
Then he followed up with something which he thought would be a flirty line, but in fact all it did was say: "Here is my approval, you can have it immediately, I really like you and I hope will please like me back?"
Sad for him, she didn't and walked away on him after 3 sentences :up:

Then he proceeded to do kino on the other girl, but he did so after 3 minutes of talking in a needy way that totally creeped her out.
The best part of it that she didn't wanted to be rude and reject him so she just stayed there for a couple of minutes praying it would be over. What a silly chick. :crackup:

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That pook quote on your sig sums it all up: "as you think you shall become".

If you honestly think you have a higher value than everyone in the room, you will have a higher value in the room. Girls pick up on that, and some guys will even cater to your presence.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dhv simply comes from knowing your own value. It's not about worrying about others value. You know who you are and you know your strong points and your value to women. For example I'm one of the guy's who simply walks into a room and people can see how i carry myself(aura) and that's what attracts them to me. I know my strong points, i know my weakness, my past and my potential. All of these things in combination is what allows me to naturally dhv. I just naturally stand out. Another example you know how most guys say "pvssy is pvssy" and when drunk or sober most guy's will fvck that chick who may not be of there standards just so they can get laid. I'm the total opposite i only fvck girls of my standards and nothing less. And no it's not because i'm shallow but it's because i know of my value and the caliber of chicks i pull.

The other night i was at this small party literally 1 or 2 minutes of walking in and introducing myself this chick says
"Wow your pretty hot you have a nice smile too"
Me: "really you think so your not so bad yourself.
Chick: yeah i would totally do you right now.
Me: Maybe later if your lucky.

After this convo my friends look at me and we all give each other a smirk. My buddy kevin say's you got a rubber playa have fun.

Later that night another convo that we had that stuck out she commented my belt which was hanging down she says:

Chick: Wow that's a pretty long belt is that how long your **** is.
Me: smirk "later you may find out for yourself".
chick: That's what they all say.
Me: i give her a puzzed look
Chick: then she say you know how people say you'll find out later haven't you heard of that saying"
Me: Nope never in my life have i heard of that(C&F)
Chick: ok smartelic.(playful smiling)

However the funny thing is i didn't fvck that chick even though she was clearly interested in me. Even funnier other alpha males were trying to hook up with her but she was only interested in me. Sure i could have fvcked her but she wasn't to my standards and thus i didn't just simply go for "pvssy is pvssy" as most playa's dj's or alphamales do. By me simpling knowing who i am my "higher value" is naturally shown in everything i do. I don't display my HV, I don't brag or put on a show i'm just simply comfortably confident in myself. I naturally stand out from everyone around me.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
manuva said:
I don't demonstrate higher value. I am higher value.

You will until that balloon called your ego is punctured and releases all of its hot air. Just sayin' dude.

Don't get to "high" on yourself.

BeyondCharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorin said:
Get to know who you are, believe in yourself!

Easy to say, harder to do?

Take it step by step....

Ask yourself what do you look for in a woman and what can you offer to that woman? Why would she want to be with you?

The more answers from your own experience you can come up with the easier it will be to appear high value and believe it yourself when you approach.
This is really great advice from an old thread. It's a simple response but there's all you need to know in what sorin has said. Believe in yourself. Be Happy in yourself. This will naturally turn into confidence.

Also, if you are having trouble coming up with great qualities about yourself from thin air while talking to a women, you should probably spend some time writing them down before hand so they are clearly highlighted in your mind. It is proven by psychology that writing something down makes to more easy to recall from your mind so start writing down your best qualities.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeyondCharm said:
Also, if you are having trouble coming up with great qualities about yourself from thin air while talking to a women, you should probably spend some time writing them down before hand so they are clearly highlighted in your mind. It is proven by psychology that writing something down makes to more easy to recall from your mind so start writing down your best qualities.
Thats a good tip!

I always say to write all positive things down because it focuses the mind on thinking positive.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
I'm great at giving off an aura of high value and confidence but most of the time it works against me because people just end up thinking I'm arrogant because I'm goodlooking.
man, i know its damn true, i face the same prob too. they think we are stuck up and arrogant. lol.

well to the op, i can only say that just let go of anything (who already have apparent value) regarding value and just focus on having the positive cool friendly vibe and do what you feel like.

and to the knowledge of all, naturals demonstrate value through their body language, voice and reactions to situations. practice on that and you would come off as a natural. a natural never thinks if he is high value or low value to others, but he knows that he can get girls anytime and he has abundance of that. thats why naturals get girls....