"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How much time do you spend with girls per week?

How much time do you spend with girls per week?

  • Up to 2 hours

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 2 - 4 hours

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 5 - 10 hours

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 11 - 20 hours

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 21 - 30 hours

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 31 - 40 hours

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 41 - 50 hours

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • More than 50 hours

    Votes: 4 18.2%

  • Total voters
    22

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Spend with girls = talking, kinoing, having fun, having decent interaction with her.
If you have classes with a girl, and you have good interactions with her during the class, you can count it as an hour.

By good interactions I mean, laughing, good convo, eye contact, kino and fun in general.

For the record, I'm currently spending more than 50 hours a week with girls.

BBB
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
there has become no consistency in this for me as of late

i go to a lotta places where girls are. mall, out to lunch, parties etc.

but 50hrs a week...damn man thats almost puttin in too much time espically if you are in school
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
About 25 hours a week.

Fifty hours a week is too much for me, I have better things to do than to hang out with women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
lol, about 30+ pretty good for a guy that goes to a single sex school:rolleyes: Actually I'm only really spending that much time with them cos there are no guys I really want to hang with at the moment. It recently dawned on my all the guys I know are either dumb-ass AFCs or total ****s that dont know what loyalty means.

Ah well, no problem! I'm going to a new school in september:) cant wait! Its anice big school so I should find at least one dependable guy there!

And oh-so much ass:D Me thinks this will rule somewhat.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Does gettin' it on count?
 

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I have a bunch of other things to do. When I do hang out with them, I make it worth my time!
 
Top