Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much Omega 3?

LMJamie

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i've seen in other posts, the recommended amount of Omega 3 for an average adult is 1.5g/day. However, none seem to specify whether it is beneficial to take MORE than this, such as 4-5g/day.

I have been taking vitimin and fish oil supplements continuously for about 6 months now and have noticed my concentration levels and memory capacity dramatically increase. I feel much more alert :woo: during the day and have attributed it largely to my supplements.

I would like to take more fish oils if they will have a beneficial effect, but don't want to throw away large amounts of cash if the added benefits of extra tablets are minimal or even a hazard to health.

Anyone got any advice? :confused:

Stover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm doing the same thing (multivitamins and fish oil) everyday. I take 2.4g's of fish oil a day plus my single centrum performance vitamin. I would also like to know if more/less is better for you, in terms of the fish oil.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should continue to take multivitamin centrum and fish oil pills. The fish oil must be in pure form or else you just ingesting alot heavy metal contaminants along with the fish oil.

You can buy jamieson pure fish oil at local pharmacy. it is relatively cheap. what is the quantity of EPA and DHA in your fish oil? Those are critical components of fish oil.

I am taking 18%(180mg) of EPA and 12% (120mg) of DHA

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was taking like 8 of flax, and fish is supposed to be better. what ever its just fats. no biggy :p :cheer: