Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much of your thoughts, actions, hobbies go towards what you want out of life?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
We are often distracted with things that bring us some gratification or satisfaction but do not really contribute to helping us become the person we want to be, or do not necessarily take us closer to the things we want to accomplish. Everyone has a different ratio of how much of what they think, do, act and say goes toward creating the reality they want, both inside and outside themselves.

I would have to say right now I'm at about 40%

Now, if you're at 50-60% you're already doing great and making progress. Now if you're at 70-80% you are doing incredible. Anything higher than that, you're a Beast of a man, progressing at lightspeed.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything I do is to better myself everyday...little by little and work towards my goals that I have set for myself. I try to be the best version of myself and show up everyday. Considering that I’ve had multiple NDE’s (near death experiences - 4 to be exact) and literally came inches from dying...has given me a bigger and better appreciation for the fragility of life.

There is no such thing as absolutes but one thing that is absolutely guaranteed for all of us is DEATH. No matter who you are or the wealth, fame, status or whatever other trappings of life you have one cannot escape death and the hands of father time. We never contemplate on our own mortality and always think and see other people dying but never a thought crosses our mind that one day we will die as well. In the grand scheme of things we are but a mere speck of dust in the entirety of the cosmos. We will become distant memories of the past etched in the threads of time.

I always keep in mind that with time everything and everyone fades away no matter who you are or where you are in life. The sun will continue to rise and set and so will life continue with or without our existence.

I try to live my best life and am well traveled, well educated, well read, in good shape, financially sound, speak 5 languages and still have my parents who are very much alive and friends that care for me. I try to spend my time as efficiently to the best of my abilities and have started to contribute by sharing my insights on this website to inspire others to be there best as well.

Even with the major setbacks that I have experienced I still managed to stay the course. It took a lot of pain, self reflection and most of all compassion for me to get to this place which only adds a layer of richness to anyone’s life. We all have struggles...it is part of the human condition but growing from that place of inner brokenness is what creates growth.

One of my biggest fears is to die poor and broke so I work towards making sure that isn’t the case. I want to age gracefully, be mentally sharp and fit so I can live a long, happy and a successful life. So I work, invest, read, take care of my mental and physical health and everything else falls in place. Hopefully this answers your question and gives you something to think about.

Last edited:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
@Çharismo Great post man. I especially liked the part about how we're insignificant specks of dust in the grand scheme of the universe and how the sun will rise and set with or without our existence.

I've dealt a great deal with my own ego throughout my life. I was a huge narcissist without realizing it for so long. I had a complete 360, and have been showed all the dark side of my own ego through others. I changed immensely and it took quite a while to find the parts of myself that made up my personality.

However, I am so proud of the man I am today because of all I have been through. I also have multiple near death experiences in my lifetime, so I can relate with you there. Death is something I used to not be afraid of, but now I think about it and i'm scared of it, because there's just so much I want to do in life. My valor and love for life is only beginning to peak.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've contemplated this recently. Actually, I've gone as far as tracking my time for 2020 the entire year. My productive time is around 55%, which is not ideal but at least now I have a baseline.

Personally, I think everyone should aim for 70-80% of their waking hours to be doing something productive. If you consider how quickly you can eat, shower, etc, (about 1 hour) that would still give a person who sleeps 8 hours a night about 3 hours a day for leisure activities and about 12 hours of productive activity.

What is considered productive for an individual will vary by their lifestyle and family setting. For me, the easiest way to gauge of time is productive of not is if it creates value, and not just financial value. Spending time with my kids is investing in them. Spending time exercising is investing in myself. Spending time work is investing in my family.

The key is cutting out the waste and increasing your efficiency with tasks.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As I am a Nazarite - Everything - In this life and beyond!

For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorance of foolish men. Live in freedom, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as servants of God.
1 Peter Chap. 2 v.15-16