Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much of your port is in gold? bitcoin, etc.

Reaction score
awesome! ill get on it, that stimulus money is gonna be useful asf. also what are your thoughts on other cryptos like litecoin? just like all the other cryptos it seems to follow bitcoin but looks far more affordable.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put all my savings of the last four months in stocks and cryptos.

35% BTC, 35% ETH, 30% ADA, VET and LINK. I'm planning to buy some XMR, too.

Besides the volatility of cryptos, I think it's a great opportunity for making some profit. Just watch out for coins, that provide a real purpose of use. VET i.e has huge potenitial, investors with big names (BMW, DB Schenker, H&M, Bayer China...) and it's the first blockchain technology with a five star rating from the german TÜV.

Also interesting VET news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/covid-19-vaccination-records-stored-on-vechain-as-use-cases-grow

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome! ill get on it, that stimulus money is gonna be useful asf. also what are your thoughts on other cryptos like litecoin? just like all the other cryptos it seems to follow bitcoin but looks far more affordable.
Keep at least 50% bitcoin in my personal opinion, I am closer to 85. If you try to play with alts most likely you will lose compared to btc. In the short term other coins can out perform but over time BTC usually does better, it is very hard to time it correctly. Until you have a better understanding I would keep with ones in the top 20. To get started I would do 60%btc 20%eth 20%chainlink. Build that btc position first though.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In theory, with all the $$$ being printed, hard assets, real estate, precious metals and bitcoin will also go up in value. However, Bitcoin is a strange duck. I purchased some last year when it was at 9k. For it to be at 35k now is unreal. Eventually, it has to correct. I'd play a few bucks here and there, but with nothing backing it, it's like playing the lotto. At least with precious metals, you still have the melt value. Kitco has had people on, such as Gerald Celente who feel gold will hit over 2.5k in 2021 an silver will hit over 50.00. I usually buy the 20 American silver dollars each year, usually PCGS graded. We shall see what happens.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory, with all the $$$ being printed, hard assets, real estate, precious metals and bitcoin will also go up in value. However, Bitcoin is a strange duck. I purchased some last year when it was at 9k. For it to be at 35k now is unreal. Eventually, it has to correct. I'd play a few bucks here and there, but with nothing backing it, it's like playing the lotto. At least with precious metals, you still have the melt value. Kitco has had people on, such as Gerald Celente who feel gold will hit over 2.5k in 2021 an silver will hit over 50.00. I usually buy the 20 American silver dollars each year, usually PCGS graded. We shall see what happens.
I own a lot of physical metals too. The problem with those markets are they are completely manipulated too, how long they can keep them going nobody really knows. Agree with you on the hard assets, just a matter of which ones keep up or outpace the real inflation rate.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
appreciate it, I'm about to graduate college and need to play it a little safe till I get myself established, but on bitcoin I know its volatile but a lot of people are saying that its gonna hit 100k by the end of this year... does this seem legit or some more bs? I mean I was blown away when it hit 30k much less 40, so through my laymen's eye it wouldn't surprise me
I don't see that by year end. I see a massive correction. I can't wait. It means BUY MORE when! Sheep will scatter with the normys. It was under 5k just over a year or so. Plummeted by 58% at one stage.

Get through school. Get a max contribution plan through work. Pivot into small biz after experience or worst case, a side hustle + day job. keep expense low. So low, you can live on poverty level of minimalism while having a ton of money. It's your path out of corporate life and normys conformy sheeple. a small biz allows you to take full advantage of the tax laws. Roll over your corporate max contribution plan once you pivot out.

Aim at building YOU. Crypto is secondary as are precious metals. Look at ALT coins BUT know there's no get rich scheme. Benjamin Graham intelligent investor is Warren Buffets mentor who advise you to aspire for "adequate " ROI from investing. Not get rich. The hope is that you keep up preferably above inflation as a quid today is less than quid tomorrow.

Reaction score
I don't see that by year end. I see a massive correction. I can't wait. It means BUY MORE when! Sheep will scatter with the normys. It was under 5k just over a year or so. Plummeted by 58% at one stage.

Get through school. Get a max contribution plan through work. Pivot into small biz after experience or worst case, a side hustle + day job. keep expense low. So low, you can live on poverty level of minimalism while having a ton of money. It's your path out of corporate life and normys conformy sheeple. a small biz allows you to take full advantage of the tax laws. Roll over your corporate max contribution plan once you pivot out.

Aim at building YOU. Crypto is secondary as are precious metals. Look at ALT coins BUT know there's no get rich scheme. Benjamin Graham intelligent investor is Warren Buffets mentor who advise you to aspire for "adequate " ROI from investing. Not get rich. The hope is that you keep up preferably above inflation as a quid today is less than quid tomorrow.
appreciate the advice, definitely looking into minimalist living, the only issue is my "carcane" addiction, **** will drain your wallet faster than actual drugs

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
appreciate the advice, definitely looking into minimalist living, the only issue is my "carcane" addiction, **** will drain your wallet faster than actual drugs
Drug use will **** you up like Conor last weekend. Too much money and puss. Doesn't end well. I don't **** with that. Sooner or later all greats fall but imagine if Tyson was discipline enough? McGregor and others? it just trashes the body. i know that you are young. Have fun. Be smart. I know young fellas that hit the old dusty trail or ****ed their life up.

Minimalist lifestyle is smart. It will be a detour from the hard flex in fraudulent fashion seen far too often in ig. Minimalism doesn't get baeeeee wet. You can live good and not flaunt being rich but faking it. A lot of rich don't flaunt it.

Minimalism is fire. The hard flexing and frauds on ig are going to be exposed.

Reaction score
Drug use will **** you up like Conor last weekend. Too much money and puss. Doesn't end well. I don't **** with that. Sooner or later all greats fall but imagine if Tyson was discipline enough? McGregor and others? it just trashes the body. i know that you are young. Have fun. Be smart. I know young fellas that hit the old dusty trail or ****ed their life up.

Minimalist lifestyle is smart. It will be a detour from the hard flex in fraudulent fashion seen far too often in ig. Minimalism doesn't get baeeeee wet. You can live good and not flaunt being rich but faking it. A lot of rich don't flaunt it.

Minimalism is fire. The hard flexing and frauds on ig are going to be exposed.
oh my b I meant I am into cars, I wish it was drugs, its probably much cheaper than this ****