Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much of your port is in gold? bitcoin, etc.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have zero in the gamer coin, and just wrote a check for more gold (you think it stings, especially when you got in much lower several months ago and years ago, but you fire it off anyway idk because you're crazy, you throw buy low / sell high out tha window). Are you in a position financially to be throwing around cash on things for the sake of keeping your cash in the event of an "event?" Most people I'd say, Aren't. Only throwing a sneeze at a hedge or protection on cash. It seems many WITH bills, WITH major mortgage payments, WITH student debt, and CC debt and various other Stressful obligations, even the youngest of the young "adults" who will really benefit the most from the $2000 stimulus, are throwing considerable amounts of their hard-earned or extra cash at Bitcoin. It's a belief in a hedge against this "Great Reset," and the turmoils of COVID and election fraud, whatnot fueling the Bitcoin fire I reckon. Of course, "governments" who like to send your hard-earned taxes over to Pakistan to educate their populace on changing their genders, COULD (as they are getting away with highway ROBBERY right this very moment) EASILY clamp down on Bitcoin and shut it down or Tax it to the hilt!!! any gains you may make come April 15th when you file your taxes, AND they are keeping records be sure of that.

So I ran some errands today, for 4 different physical assets near n' dear to me: food, weaponry, soap/shampoo stocking up (I know sounds silly but I have my soap/shampoo especially made by a chemist to my specifications), and other "physical" (I'd say, on a whim, cause idk I just can't stand looking at "only 10 left" in stock for months I browsed -------- of course, this may indicate demand is shallow for Gold for these months, but also it could mean that not many know to Look in this area to find this particular favorite kind I like not in ounces but fractional, I mean, eh, about 2 months ago there was 150 in stock, now 0 cause I bought out the last 10).

I have been making "moves" before this new Wicked year to come 2021. I've been Idle pretty much ALL YEAR because we live in "interesting times" as the Chinese fortune cookie goes, and I had to just Watch WTF is going on not making any rash judgements and selling or buying (except more freeze-dried food of course right after the beginning of this sh!t, and toilet paper). I've made a Lot of moves month of December 2020, but they've been chips of this and that, small fractional moves. I want to watch January play out before I make my last for now or a major one.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm staying away from bitcoin, because once the governments want to go after it they can and will. As soon as it deemed a threat to the USD or even future US digital currency. Bitcoin will be marketed as a tool to finance terrorism, drug cartel etc etc.

I still own a single bitcoin that I mined way back in the day when a coin was worth around $200 dollars but I'm seriously tempted to sell it. As for the great reset and all that jazz, if your limited on your gold and precious metals and we go cashless with negative interests. I'll probably just dump my money into big corporations since they be running the world anyways.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm staying away from bitcoin, because once the governments want to go after it they can and will. As soon as it deemed a threat to the USD or even future US digital currency. Bitcoin will be marketed as a tool to finance terrorism, drug cartel etc etc.

I still own a single bitcoin that I mined way back in the day when a coin was worth around $200 dollars but I'm seriously tempted to sell it. As for the great reset and all that jazz, if your limited on your gold and precious metals and we go cashless with negative interests. I'll probably just dump my money into big corporations since they be running the world anyways.
Me too. It's a maze of uncertainty. I understand blockchain better now, but still not tempted by the allure or dangle of carrot. I believe (((they))) can shut down the internet entirely if the tyrants really wanted to. Sooo much of the internet cables lie under the ocean floor? I find that such a massive task already achieved, but who paid for it, and thus, who owns it? like water rights? mineral rights? to the property you buy.

I find it strange, that the gold I own is almost all gone from online sources, like only 9 of its kind discoverable across several bullion sites, and ebay, etc etc. WHY is gold/silver so suppressed? I haven't bought silver since 2010-2011. We're not able to mine asteroids much less LAND on the moon with real live people 6 times flawlessly (um no issues, 1st try WOW! while Boeing took 666 tries to get their 747 off the ground in trials way back when).

I have been blowing money like mad on this Christmas break I've achieved. Usually can't take off during this time but was able to finagle a full week off until New Years Eve.

I'm shoring up loose ends, things I've been meaning to do for months, mainly with regard to weaponry. Visited my gunsmith for the first time since 2015, it was as if things have never changed, same amazing short and FAT AF veteran (3 deployments, 8 years).

I don't like spending all this dough, but I tend to do in frenzies. I know I'll have a huge outlay for landscaping next spring.

There's nothing I want or need, just that in the future I may want a better home, but every time I look at the listings and see one in the area I want, it goes in less than 2 days just poof* gone, so that staves off purchasing a new home (for more room/modernization). Holding too much cash makes me nervous, but I sure as sh!t ain't puttin it in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, or Ripple, as well as Not putting it in something like VOO (or other index fund) which is ridiculously high considering everyone is dying (not from this silly virus but from mandates)/bankrupt/or soon-to-be.

I've been just like, "I'll buy that..." "I'll buy that...." "I'll buy that.." for the past week. I'm worse than women buying clothes (but with stuff that lasts hopefully).

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kept my investments in the the areas I feel most comfortable with:

Paid for real estate
Index mutual funds

And keep piling in money in these through good and bad times in the market.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've kept my investments in the the areas I feel most comfortable with:

Paid for real estate
Index mutual funds

And keep piling in money in these through good and bad times in the market.
what if the coming communism takes your property? I think real estate will decline this year, but rental income of course will stay the same IF you're able to evict people this year. If not, wwwatch out!
I really have no idea what to do. You can't get jack in CDs or high interest savings accounts. The stock market is Way too high, considering all the cut-off of people's ability to make money, and everything's out of whack. I just bought a bunch of more sh!t off of amazon. My credit card lay at $6500, and soon in the spring I'll probably have 10 grand in landscaping done. However wtf am I to do to gain interest or put my money to work?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self reliancy is a great asset worth to be invested in wheter we talk about useful skills or self production of goods.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.6% roughly in bitcoin and ETH rn but I’m always buying dips and accumulating on them so more over time. Every two weeks I put money into my stock and crypto accounts. Not much but it’s better than nothing

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can send it offshores. The government can seize your bank account am not saying break the bank or bet the house. We're going to a digital currency. Get on while you still can.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7.6% roughly in bitcoin and ETH rn but I’m always buying dips and accumulating on them so more over time. Every two weeks I put money into my stock and crypto accounts. Not much but it’s better than nothing
Same. My main source is those 2 and a few others. Precious metals of course and a well diversified portfolio. Index funds and savings. Atm the biggest play is a hording cash. Surplus in a emergency fund should **** go bad.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same. My main source is those 2 and a few others. Precious metals of course and a well diversified portfolio. Index funds and savings. Atm the biggest play is a hording cash. Surplus in a emergency fund should **** go bad.
Cash is dead and dying especially due to inflation. I prefer to have my money working for me. The only cash I have is for emergencies and daily expenses, the rest is in the market or crypto

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this year I was around 40% cash but realized they are just going to completely destroy the dollar and have worked to push that down to 20%. Pretty much all btc, gold, silver and some related stocks.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this year I was around 40% cash but realized they are just going to completely destroy the dollar and have worked to push that down to 20%. Pretty much all btc, gold, silver and some related stocks.
I have trouble with finding the best way to prep. I like Dave Ramsey on emergency fund. Pre covid 6mon was enough. I think now, a year is required. Savings account with access to at any stage. Make zero on it but a surplus is necessary IMHO. Precious metals. A bit of gold, silver. I am bullish on Etherium. Waiting for btc to drop off before buying more. The best hedge IMHO is to have a small business preferably digital and benefit from the tax right offs. My mates a Digital marketer. Dropped from 100k £ since covid. Is on 30k now. He's a nomad. He enjoys the down time.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have trouble with finding the best way to prep. I like Dave Ramsey on emergency fund. Pre covid 6mon was enough. I think now, a year is required. Savings account with access to at any stage. Make zero on it but a surplus is necessary IMHO. Precious metals. A bit of gold, silver. I am bullish on Etherium. Waiting for btc to drop off before buying more. The best hedge IMHO is to have a small business preferably digital and benefit from the tax right offs. My mates a Digital marketer. Dropped from 100k £ since covid. Is on 30k now. He's a nomad. He enjoys the down time.
Yeah, I hear you. The way I look at it lately is if really needed gold, silver, btc/crypto are all very liquid. So in a pinch you can convert those to dollars quickly. At this point in history it's almost more dangerous being cash heavy because of how quickly our currencies are being devalued. A digital income stream is definitely the way to go in the current climate. I own a business in health care with an office, while we haven't been completely crushed, these lock downs and enhanced benefits are absolutely affecting us in multiple ways.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I hear you. The way I look at it lately is if really needed gold, silver, btc/crypto are all very liquid. So in a pinch you can convert those to dollars quickly. At this point in history it's almost more dangerous being cash heavy because of how quickly our currencies are being devalued. A digital income stream is definitely the way to go in the current climate. I own a business in health care with an office, while we haven't been completely crushed, these lock downs and enhanced benefits are absolutely affecting us in multiple ways.
I know. I am thinking a ideal hedge is small business. I am fairly confident many businesses are sunk but lots will pop up. I am liking the idea of flooding money in a variety of things but a 6month emergency fund is a must. I know that you aren't making **** on it.

Reaction score
you gotta forgive me bc I barely know the first thing about investing in precious metals, but I'm really interested after hearing about Biden's new stimulus. Where would you recommend a newbie like me to begin?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta forgive me bc I barely know the first thing about investing in precious metals, but I'm really interested after hearing about Biden's new stimulus. Where would you recommend a newbie like me to begin?
Watch Mike Maloney's hidden secrets of money on his youtube channel(Goldsilver). Peter Schiff has a lot of videos too. You can buy physical at a local coin dealer or use an online dealer. Sounds sketchy but it's insured and haven't had any issues. I use JMBullion for online orders, the owner is in a business group I am in, they are legit. If you are looking for an inflation hedge add in some bitcoin too, percentage based on your risk profile.

Reaction score
appreciate it, I'm about to graduate college and need to play it a little safe till I get myself established, but on bitcoin I know its volatile but a lot of people are saying that its gonna hit 100k by the end of this year... does this seem legit or some more bs? I mean I was blown away when it hit 30k much less 40, so through my laymen's eye it wouldn't surprise me

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
appreciate it, I'm about to graduate college and need to play it a little safe till I get myself established, but on bitcoin I know its volatile but a lot of people are saying that its gonna hit 100k by the end of this year... does this seem legit or some more bs? I mean I was blown away when it hit 30k much less 40, so through my laymen's eye it wouldn't surprise me
Yes, bitcoin is very legit. Most likely over time it will surpass 100k. Getting to the point in it's cycle where it is starting to move very quickly, will over perform then at some point correct back to a trendline most likely higher than it is today. I would buy a small amount, start to learn about it, then set an automatic buy weekly, monthly etc. that you can reasonably afford.