"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How much more attention do you find yourself giving to gals with larger breasts relative to gals with smaller ones?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.vogue.com/article/breathless-karley-sciortino-breast-implants
A couple years ago I was dating a model. She had to go to a lingerie casting, and her agent told her to put cutlets into her bra, which took her from a B cup up to a C. Well, the difference walking down the street with her with just one increase in cup size was extraordinary. She got so much more attention, from both men and women.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I like the big titties... So definitely she would be on my radar.. However I would treat her like any other chick.. No need to give her extra attention.

My ex had implants.. They just don't feel the same.. Much prefer a big juicey pair of natural titties I can lose myself in.

But not on A fatty.. She has to be slim to medium.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
I look for the whole, not just one part, and serious though, the real ones are always nice, even if small as long it natural they look nice, implants kinda make then lose they appeal to me, and is hard I don't figure out its implants, they are a pretty big give away, and that is IF there is no scars to show
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
None for me... I'm not a b00b man. I'm into athletic women, and typically they are smaller up top, so it really doesn't matter to me. For me I'm a sucker for redheads... A redhead is going to get my attention really fast.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Implants can look good on a woman, however they just don't feel the same.

You just can't grab and squeeze those puppies the way you can the big natural titties.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I pay much more attention to faces and legs, as long as the b00bs are not too small its fine to me.

Its not a deciding factor especially given that I like athletic girls that have lower bodyfat.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,956
I like breasts of all sizes, big, small, and in between. Not fond of implants though. Like soulforge said, they can look good, but I don't like the feel. All that said, there's nothing like a nice pair of breasts.

I notice girls with large boobs tend to be more slvtty, on the average. They probably started receiving extra male attention from a fairly young age, and developed a self image based largely on their sexuality. They knew what was prompting that attention.
 
Top