Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much money do you need saved b4 you move out.

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep getting thnreating on a monthly basis that i'm going to get kicked out from my parents.

A few months ago it was some mods to my car, this time my step dad came at me the wrong way.

It seems like they are jealous of how much money i make a such a young age, i have a better car than they do. It's real crazy.

Im in school and I have two jobs which i make a little over 40,000 a year. This is my forth week at my new job, so I havent been making this much for long.

I also have a ltr who wants to move in with me she also has a full time job and goes to school.

My question is how much should i have saved in order to move out. For car repair, maybe loss of job, etc.

I have about to 2000 in the bank and i just got a letter from a bank saying i can get a loan for 3000 or more.

Thanks

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be fine now with 2000 in the bank. Just keep in mind when you rent you will usually need, deposit +1st months rent which is usually 1000 to 1500 dollars depending on the cost of the rent. Some places require you to pay deposit, 1st month and last months rent but its not too common for a place to do that.

obviously you will need more money if you are going to have to buy furniture and that type of ****

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many young gigalos (male prostitutes) can make more than $40K a year. Of course, you've got to be prepared to go both ways, if you know what I mean.....

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what put me off that career path, the only ones with any money are the bored bent corporates.

Along somewhat similar lines, I actually remember Diablo speaking of making a killing doing dancing of sorts...

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
40k US? Where do you work?
One job is a family business and i work for a large business my field is innovations.

Some appts i went to said if you have a good credit score you will not need a deposit.

I have a real good beacon.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way you're going to find out how much rent is, is if you go and inquire at a bunch of places. You need to do some shopping around before you get an idea of how much money you need to move out. There's nothing wrong with getting out there and asking questions. That's the only way you're going to get ahead in your life. If you run through life blindly, you're going to get yourself screwed.

I also have a ltr who wants to move in with me she also has a full time job and goes to school.
You're better off living on your own before you live with a woman. Also, why the fvck would you want to live with a woman you aren't marrying? It's a waste of money, time, and energy if you don't plan on keeping her around for the long haul. If she wants to be around you, she can sleep over. That way, you retain the right to kick her out if she pisses you off.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double the rent plus security depoist and enough to get all the utilites turned on

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Many young gigalos (male prostitutes) can make more than $40K a year. Of course, you've got to be prepared to go both ways, if you know what I mean.....
thats ****ing sick!

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to move to another place soon. I am getting sick of the people i have been living with for the last 2.5 years and i think it would be good change. If i can find a place that i can share with just one other person that would be ideal.

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to start saving $$ for a down payment for a house. Even if you in your mid 20's you should start planning for it. Making good $$$ means nothing if you dont have some tax write offs. A house will increase in value too. Dont waste a bunch of $$ on cars that will be worthless in 5 years from now. Here in los angeles a 2 bed condo will run $300-$500k. That means someone will need at least $60k for down payment + closing costs & escrow fees. Thats alot of $$. I know in Indiana its alot cheaper. Even if its alot cheaper you will need $20k down payment for a $100k condo. Forget about interest only loans....