Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How much money and status do you need to start getting women for non-DJs?

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have been spending a lot of time reading up on women and its fairly unanimous that women are for the most part attracted to money and status. I decided to just face facts that I am not going to be a DJ and I just don't have DJ blood in me. What I do have going for me though is the money part, a successful career, college educated and general intelligence. I have thus far have still don't a piss poor job of attracting women and I am still missing the status part.

Now, am I'm not very wealthy (or some by some standards even wealthy). I almost make 6 figures, a little shy of it, drive a nice car (but not a exotic car), and a very nice apartment. I figure being only 27 years old thats very decent and it's only going to go up from here as I am still in school for my masters and will most likely be getting a significant promotion soon.

As I said I lack any kind of social status what-so-ever since I just graduated college 2 years ago and have not worked my way up the corporate ladder and have not met many influential people yet.

So my main question is basically how close am I to being desirable? How much salary do I need, what kind of car do I need to drive, and what kind of social position do I need to be in to attract women? Do I need so be some kind of wealthy philanthropist that's always in the news and known around town? Do I need to be in high management or a CEO of a small startup company? Maybe a politician? Where do I get the social status that I need?

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a general doctor starts out shy of 3 figures.

With that said, I think you just suck.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
a general doctor starts out shy of 3 figures.

With that said, I think you just suck.
What?

I seriously do not understand the point of your post.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir_Turtle said:
Dunno? can you afford hookers? then you can start gettin em.
Sorry maybe I didn't make it clear. I'm not interested in hookers, I'm interested in women to date.

MikeBrown30

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
So my main question is basically how close am I to being desirable? How much salary do I need, what kind of car do I need to drive, and what kind of social position do I need to be in to attract women? Do I need so be some kind of wealthy philanthropist that's always in the news and known around town? Do I need to be in high management or a CEO of a small startup company? Maybe a politician? Where do I get the social status that I need?
You need exactly $34,657,854 in the bank for women to fvck you. No more, no less.

Pull your head out of your a$$, it's not about money. Work on that shallow personality of yours, then you might get some women.

Sir_Turtle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and status will not help your ability to relate to and maintain a relationship with a woman.

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're not a troll you might as well become gay. If making 3 figures annually doesn't give you confidence to talk to a woman then nothing will:crackup:

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting the 3 figures from? In my OP i said I made a little why of 6 figures.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between a woman being attracted and being aroused. You may attract them with a 5 floor house and Ferrari, but that isn't going to give her a gushing orgasm. Only you can do that. If you can't attract and arouse her sexually, you'll be walked all over. She won't care about you. It feels totally different to have a woman want to fvck you because you turn her on, rather than because you have something she wants.

thewarrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand to live my life making money for women. I want to make money for myself. I think most women are satisfied if your residence is nice, clean car, and nice clothes. Luxury items attract women you don't want to be in a relationship with... she only likes your money. If your money is gone (trust me, life can be surprising) what happens to her? Divorce or break-up, that's what happens.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a place and a car to be attractive enough.

Your negative attitude is what needs more riches.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you cant think of life as being a destination!! (destination being - "oh, i need to get this and that and the other and then, but not until then, life will be good...")

you have to enjoy every step of life like it is a journey

you say that you do not have an oz of DJ blood in you?! well... you have to accept that part of you and realize that your journey is going to be much more difficult than everyone else's journey... but at the same time you have to love the journey. love the fact that there are ups and downs. love the fact that you are a unique individual and that you will have a path towards greatness that is different from others.

and believe me, once you make it and awaken your specific version of a DJ (everyone's 'DJ' personality is different!), you will experience a feeling that is fifteen times better than everyone elses - because it was that much harder for you to get there.

take it in slow steps... ask a professional (i forgot the name, but there is a specific prof for this) how you could improve your physical image to be more socially inviting and outgoing. take a look at a bootcamp and split it up into even smaller stages that work for you.

you can do it... just remember the quote in my signature

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if you have money to burn start taking bootcamps.

Instead of trying to "buy" women with your money, learn to get them. Get some quality instruction and you can turn your life around.

What I mean by buy women is attracting them with your wealth. I wish I was in your situation with disposable income.